1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abuse restricted Materia, and abusive Muted ( Vocal and Write )

Discussion in 'ADMIN REPORTS' started by Mr.Fromage, Jan 1, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Mr.Fromage

Member User
    20/26

Hi, I was recently restricted from using the materias apparently on all maps of CS GO in zombie escape by this son of a bitch from Halfy, the reason (I unintentionally dropped one day an item on the Serpent map and since then I can not take anything as item), and he still has not solved this damn problem, and also tonight the crap admin DUMA DUMA and Dimitri are just shit, because Dimitri today blocked all the players, with the item Earth on the map Mako reactor, and no one said anything to him, but when I wanted to explain myself, these two dirty dogs did not wait to mutate me and forbid me to write.
    I would continue to piss whoever I want as long as my problem will be solved :), if you engage anyone like admin, you really don't understand how to fix this you piece of shit for ( Halfy, Dimitri, and Duma the ( leader ).
    If you have balls to answer just do it, i'm waiting for you :).

Peace you craps

Mr.Fromage
    This message by Mr.Fromage has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Drama Drama x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • List
  2. lordfilipe69

lordfilipe69 The Masterpiece
    Member User
    28/51

seeing this post i gotta say that insulting the admins/helpers doesn't really gonna make you be unebanned..... what's the point of insulting? it's just gonna make it worse for you....

• Like text Like text x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. DuMa

DuMa 裏切り者
    Member VIP User
    23/26

First of all you were disrespecting me and Dimitri after you beg us to unrestrict you so you can pick up items. I told you that I wasn’t the admin who restricted you and plus I told you to wait for it to last but you didn’t listen you kept talking crap about us. Even yesterday same map Mako you were disrespecting admins and Vesso gave you a mute because of what you said and today then a gag. Today you were just being really toxic to the sever and the helpers/Admins.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. HaLfy

Server Admin VIP
    25/26

Hello, here is son of a b*tch. I don't know what you want. It looks like information post. But I can answer. I restricted you, becouse you droped the item for taking another item. Maybe u remember sandstorm late night. U took quiksand and then u said "I want earth" u droped quiksand and took earth. When me and one player wanted take and save quiksand we died and instead apologize u turned your microphone on and started laugh how u did it well with these items. It's reason why I restricted you. When u asked me next day why I gave u eban I told you, that u trolled on sandstorm. Then u called me motherf*cker and u get mute from vesso I guess. End of this story. If someone want give u uneban, he can. But I don't give you anything, becouse u r acting like girl in period and in my opinion u absolutly deserve every punishment what u get.

• Like text Like text x 2
    • List
  5. Smexy

Server Admin VIP
    23/26

To be honest there was no need to insult and disrespect an admin and two of the helpers, I see no point of being so harsh regarding to this and I'm sure if you're banned from taking materials either 10mins/1hour/1day but there was no need for all this drama mate.
    However, You can always ask for help of how and when to use the items people will surely gonna help you regarding to this, but it'll be nice from you to pull back your words and apologize to everyone you mentioned in your post because you owe them and enjoy your time as the action will be taken.

#5 Smexy, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  6. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

Mr. Fromage, when you first asked I tried to help you with your problem, found out when was your restriction due and who was the admin who issued it. I also explained you that the only way to get an unrestriction is to make a post in the forum or talking with the original admin. At that night you kept insulting admins and the server, and after your third warning I muted you. I wished to add this event since you did not mention this but this is to remind that the event between you, Duma and Dimitri was not your first mute.

I was not online during the time this event occured yesterday but if you used the same words as you did on your post here, like "son of bitch", "crap admin", "these dogs" and "peace you craps" i would have not muted you but banned you for a day from the server. This is not the way to ask for an unrestriction, this is not the way to discuss your problem, this is not the way to communicate with the admins and helpers. This is not even a proper way to talk to any player on the server...

Your restriction was due 5.01.2018 if i remember correctly. I didn't know what you did was indifferent towards you, but after the post you made, I am thinking that you should stay restricted untill its due. In addition, considering your insults to multiple admins and your disrespectful attitude continuing in the forum, I am also for your mute to remain. When your punishment periods are over, I would recommend being more careful and more respectful towards admins and other players alike.

The decision falls down to my superriors.

7. Mr.Fromage

Member User
    1/13

I admit that getting annoyed and insulting everything goes like a kid does not help, Halfy your fucking items I took it and drop it to another player, nobody lost it, you're responsable for my ban of items, it's up to you to do your job and take it away from me, because not playing with it piss me off a little bit, I m playing good with the materias on Mako, but that's not my problem, the thing is that I am restricted my way of playing, just because a fucking admin decided it is because you have the power to do this, you're not to fuckin allowed to abuse your law!! If i insult Vesso, Duma, Dimitri and you it is not for fuckin fun, everytimes i ask why i can't use the items, you almost muted me, i agree, ive been really agressive to everyone for nothing and im Really sorry about that ok ? Thats not the behavior to be had, but first Halfy you did NOT tell me you want ur piece of crap items, as i say in the beginning i droped with another player, if you died at this moment thats not my fcukin fault, second you've ban me, im yellowing like a fuckin kid i completly agree, i was not me at there moment when im insulting everyone, vesso doesnt help me he just say " It is not me banned you but you can post it in on our forum " to wait an answer 4 day after this, yeah count like this, duma duma muted me also i ask him why AGAIN i cant use materias, I believed that the limitation did not last a very long time but we've got a fuckin good smart Halfy here, so i just can play normal, so fun, and duma duma doesnt really help me at this moment, i don't care what status it is, leader or not i really dont give a FUCK, I do not want to appear as an arrogant jerk but if need to say something concernd me i say it .Dimitri last night just take the Earth on mako reactor and block everyone has the enter of the factory no one say nothing, but someone can cry and abuse his power because ( a player grab an item and drop it, and died after ) so sad. Yeah Halfy its you who im talkin too. So you guys remmember im apologize to you especially for the admins i have to quote in this answer, but if you can remove your restrictions completly, it will cool, and i try to get steam friends in steam to add and talk with some admins, but i just cant find, and when im asking in games with thei're admins " whats your steam friends ) no answer, maybe because with the music we can't hear, or everyone talk at this moment, or with the gun shots no one can hear no one, anyway if you want talk to in TS, or Skype go ahead,He will avoid us waiting for all these answers full of common sense.

I have nothing against anybody but try to understand, to what extent it is boring when one do not can play as he want because a person decidec an another way, and if admins was a little more comprehensive and can just fuckin listening when we talk ,they will be just better
    For all those who think that I am just a fagg and want to say something to me, come at me bruh, im waiting for you with a biggest smile.

Thanks for you fuckin comprehension.

8. DuMa

DuMa 裏切り者
    Member VIP User
    23/26

I understand that you were mad for not being able to pick up items but when you asked me to unrestrict you and I said I couldn’t I’m sorry and you keep spamming please let me pick up materials and that’s why it got annoying and that’s why it was a mute. Then during mako Dimitri didn’t block all the players on purpose idk but we all make mistakes and nobody died so it was fine. I tried to help you and say that you have to wait until your eban went away idk if you listened but you kept insulting me and Dimitri. In the future insulting people won’t help your situations but try to think about what you are gonna say and be gentle with words. You are a chill person in the sever but when you become toxic it’s just not fun and I as a helper has to step in and take care of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. HaLfy

Server Admin VIP
    25/26

I just told you why I give you eban. BOT Suspect was there on Sandstorm. I don't know why you are talking about Mako. I didn't be there you know. If I see problem I want to solved it. And I saw you how you droped item to the water for taking different item. That's all what I want say to you. How u acted its very unacceptable for me. You deserve one month ban for this thread.

10. lordfilipe69

lordfilipe69 The Masterpiece
    Member User
    28/51

i lost the count how many "fuck" words i've seen ahaha but anyway just because you got ebanned doesn't mean you have to say bad words.... i mean you remind me of me when i was banned for 2 months because of admin disrespect and because of the way i talked to people.... you need to chill.... like seriously take some time off.... nobody likes to see this forum full of bad words and insulting others.... plus DUMA is new on helper so he might do some mistakes once in a while but i don't think that what he did about you was a mistake so only the admins can say what to do you about this situation....

11. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

I told you exactly these words : "You can not pick up items because you are restricted by an admin. Your e-ban will be lifted on 5.01.2018 at XX:XX server time but you can request a ban appeal on the forums. The admin who restricted you has steam id 1:0:XXXXXXX and it is not me. When i get the time i will check the id and give you a nickname. " (the XX are the parts i don't remember exactly). On the same map (Mako) later on I told you that the admin who restricted you was Halfy.

Now you are here, telling that I didn't help you and that you thought your ban was going to be lifted earlier. I gave you the exact time when your eban would be lifted, you learned that Halfy was the admin who restricted you from me, and you learned that you couldnt take items due to a restriction. Now if you thought I was going to unrestrict you and thats what you meant by "did not help me", your expectations were wrong. I am never going to remove anyone's punishment without discussing the issue with the admin who administered it first.

12. Bigmobanana

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

i tought it was me who figured it out it was halfy

13. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

But i checked the steam id myself to confirm, doesn't that count? :(

14. kingkaschte

Member User
    20/26

Another butthurt person. In my opinion I'd ban him forever.
    1. Being toxic in game
    2. Being toxic here in the post
    I'd recommend you leaving the server and comeback when you turn into an adult. :mad:

#14 kingkaschte, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018