Bad Community

Bad Community, run while you can.
User
Jan 10, 2019
Denmark
I should probally say that
this happened last month
And "CrimsonChan" is me.

So basicly i whas playing a ze map, on your server, in you rules you state "if you intent to use the item" its okay, but clearly i got E-Banned for not do it as a pro, so when i confronted the admin on their discord, they just started to joke about and take it all as a joke, very unproffesional, they started to bully me away, even the higher ops just followed the "Blue Banner" and followed the so called underlings, its might just have been a eban, but as i explained, next time its just a "perma ban" ......
but no apologize whas given, and i whas forced out with more then 25 days of my vip left.....

People Involved:
- Wild Banan
- Harsh
- Flarp
- Barnacle Boi (Victor)
- Smexy
- Demon
- Lulian Florentin
Some Might not be admins.

So there is a few points:
- We have to follow rules that dosent exist, or rules admins make up.(Not writen anywhere, but we get punished for it)
- The "Blue Banner" if you attack Some of the admins, you get cyber bullied by a group of defenders apearly (they dont take critic very well)
- Makin your own rules?
my point whas, as "harsh" said, "if its used wrong it kills people", so what is correctly? not making any mistakes? not even the admin would be able to that,
but what you saying is bassicly, if anyone picks up items "Too have fun" you eban them cuz they have no knowlegde or cant attempt to get better.
so my conclusion is:
none are allowed to have fun, no one can basicly pick up items, cuz else we would win evrig single game.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U4Fo3a-PMRuIpLVR2Wi1EQnekq5_qwkW?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Flarp

ZE Admin
Dec 24, 2018
United Kingdom
Bully you away? You said you were never going to play on the server and we said, leave if you want.

Also, we never joked about it, you were complaining about a 10 minute eban when you killed the team with the item for 3 rounds in a row, and when we kept repeating explaining the same thing over and over again, we gave up on you.

For the "making your own rules" part, players or admins, we will all get ebanned fairly because it's not ok for 1 person to kill the whole team repeatedly.

Also, for your conclusion, everyone is allowed to have fun, and everyone is allowed to use items, but there are people who just tryhard the game mode and if you don't know how to use the item but you wanna get better, either listen to the leaders/admins when they tell you to use the item or drop the item to a more experienced player and watch them.

Bad Community

User
Jan 10, 2019
Denmark
im sorry to say, but i hope the owner do something for you.
- Unprofesional
- Self-Centered
since you clearly only looking on the case with "1 pair of glasses",
you seen yourself bad at someone and not helping,
please comment fairly or dont comment thanks :/

"kill the whole team repeatedly" oh yea clearly thats what i do, by picking 1 item up, and dont use it as the admin want me to use it..... clearly i kill the team 10 times over the same round.
As i said again, i used the item, when i whas told, but me, not using the item, the perfect way evrigtime, is simply impossible, for anyone.

Flarp

ZE Admin
Dec 24, 2018
United Kingdom
Dude i clearly told u that even if an admin or just normal player messes up an item, no matter how good they are, they'd get ebanned, so even if it's impossible or not it's your responsibility

Bad Community

User
Jan 10, 2019
Denmark
Please Restrain yourself, from commenting unprofesonal, if you want a privat or a longer discussion you welcome to write me, PRIVAT!

Flarp

ZE Admin
Dec 24, 2018
United Kingdom
Ok so apparantely telling you the reason why you got ebanned because you can't seem to understand is unprofessional. Might as well say nothing and I'd still make an unprofessional comment.

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
If you misuse an item it could be considered griefing you should have been warned, i don't remember if you were warned or people told how to use it, if you were not warned, people didn't help you and it just went to straight Eban then it was the admin at fault. But from my understanding it seems people did try to help you.

We don't expect everyone to be pro that's just unrealistic but what we do expect is people to take responsibility for messing up and at least try to do better next time. Trust me i'm a noob myself and i fuck up many times with items.

But please try to understand that sometimes people take games very serious and that's just the way it is, we do like to have fun but we also like to win :D
Despite all this i believe you still should be given the opportunity to play and use items and you shouldn't feel like you were being bullied because that was not my or other peoples' intentions.

Bad Community

User
Jan 10, 2019
Denmark
1) let me reply to flarp:
Unless you have some new views, please retrain yourself from commenting, evrigthing is already said in the pictures, please stop repeating yourself.

2) Victor
The thing whas that they told me to read the rules, as i did, and i "intented" to use the item as it said in the rules, but "NONE" can be perfect or be pro in the start, so by telling me "You have to know the rules and the items", i knew the rules more then what the admins did "Apearly", cuz no where whas it stated i had to win evrig round else i kill evrigone with the item, or you be ebanned, this dosent make sense to me.

Ps my main consern is "marius" decision, (let me refrase that)

is it gonna be full of hardcore players, where none new can play, cuz they cant have fun, the way they want it to be, by making rules that isnt in the rules you keep refering to.

Or

is this actually gonna be a consern of yours?

to be honest im surprised you survived.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
The "Blue Banner" if you attack any of the admins, you get cyber bullied by all of the admin apearly (they dont take critic very well)
Please dont say all of the admins.
Its cleary a part and not every admin.
If you wanne state facts then state facts and dont generalise.
This is not an attack btw

Bad Community

User
Jan 10, 2019
Denmark
Alright but eban is a restriction for materia and it was just for 10 minutes...I don't think anyone has a problem with you is just the fact that some players/admins take the game seriously
I dont see thats the solution, its atleast a wierd conclusio.
since that not what it whas about.
I whas pointing out, there is said we have to follow some rules the
"admin" makes up them self, restricting players in having fun,
If you see this community as a pro player base, i say fair enough,
but i wanted to be sure, since it whasent about 2 years ago,
as i said "i dosent matter weather it whas 10min, 1hr, 1day", im trying to confirm,
are you really okay with the gameplay like this.
and yes "eban is a restriction for material"
Do not pick up special items if you have no intention of using them.
That is your rule and i get ebanned without breaking it, how is that just acceptable, i used the item when i whas told.

Smexy:
you a 12 year old kid or what?
Unprofessinal kid, think you can administrate with that kind of atitude,
what a joke, hope real life bite you in the tail someday.

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Owner
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
I dont see thats the solution, its atleast a wierd conclusio.
since that not what it whas about.
I whas pointing out, there is said we have to follow some rules the
"admin" makes up them self, restricting players in having fun,
If you see this community as a pro player base, i say fair enough,
but i wanted to be sure, since it whasent about 2 years ago,
as i said "i dosent matter weather it whas 10min, 1hr, 1day", im trying to confirm,
are you really okay with the gameplay like this.
and yes "eban is a restriction for material"

That is your rule and i get ebanned without breaking it, how is that just acceptable, i used the item when i whas told.

Smexy:
you a 12 year old kid or what?
Unprofessinal kid, think you can administrate with that kind of atitude,
what a joke, hope real life bite you in the tail someday.
This community is not pro only and no server will ever be since cs:go is full of casual players, i'm pretty sure everyone knows now about warning people before ban, other than that is nothing i can do

Bad Community

User
Jan 10, 2019
Denmark
This community is not pro only and no server will ever be since cs:go is full of casual players, i'm pretty sure everyone knows now about warning people before ban, other than that is nothing i can do
So let me get this, its fully okay:
1) Admin makes rules which is not in the rules, and inforce them on other player, and abuse their power when we dont follow the self made rules?
2) That People get "Childish" and defensive when a person, give the critic?
3) Making a rule, so players cant have fun, cuz the play style resembles, an impossible playstyle.
4) Not even admitting there have been and error, or saying anything to the "admin" who clearly acting childish?

Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
Dear Crimson, you keep making a big deal out of a 10 minutes eban. You also keep saying that if the eban happened once it most certainly will happen again. By using your logic, if you misuse materia once, it will certainly happen again...and it happened.. you misused 3 times in a row and you got ebaned so what is this big deal? You keep bringing up the rules but they state clearly * Picking special items is a responsibility ,your team relies on you to use the special items properly.*. Materias are your responsability and you have to use them in order to win since there is another rule which clearly say that it s forbidden to delay rounds, kinda what you did by ruining them with the misused materias. What s even worse you even confirmed that you ruined 2 rounds because you didn t know how to use/ didn t use. I will attach below the proofs for this.

Attachments

Last edited:

wiebe

User
Feb 13, 2019
Dear CrimsonChan
After the screenshot of shiro, I remember you if I'm not mistaking you were ebanned during the map tyranny, you probally wanna know who ebanned you, well it was me. The main reason why you were banned is we were playing the same level for the sixth time (or something like that) and we kept losing cause of players who use the items when they want (only to save them self), personally i was getting annoyed of playing the same level over and over again and i'm sure others were too. Not everyone is pro with items what's normal, everyone was a beginner once but you have to learn when to use items or not and/or listen to the leader(s) they will tell you all the places where to use and further information.

you made a list with the people who were involved, that list is the list of the players who were kind enough to argue about this in discord. You also said you were "bullied" away, I read the discussion again and you were clearly starting that "bully". They explained many times why you were ebanned but you kept denying it after 30 minutes they became tired and wanted to do there own stuff, playing ze, watching a movie, ... In my opinion, you are just wasting everyone his time. Just send me in private (Wiebe987#2469) if you really want to do this again but don't waste everyone his time. I don't really know why you are still here after a month but please stop wasting our time.

Kind regards
Wiebe

(made a new account cause i couldn't login anymore on my old one)

Bad Community

User
Jan 10, 2019
Denmark
Dear Crimson, you keep making a big deal out of a 10 minutes eban. You also keep saying that if the eban happened once it most certainly will happen again. By using your logic, if you misuse materia once, it will certainly happen again...and it happened.. you misused 3 times in a row and you got ebaned so what is this big deal? You keep bringing up the rules but they state clearly * Picking special items is a responsibility ,your team relies on you to use the special items properly.*. Materias are your responsability and you have to use them in order to win since there is another rule which clearly say that it s forbidden to delay rounds, kinda what you did by ruining them with the misused materias. What s even worse you even confirmed that you ruined 2 rounds because you didn t know how to use/ didn t use. I will attach below the proofs for this.
I dont get the point on that one, so as i said i clearly tapped out of the game to be able to answer an "admin", if im asked something from an admin, yes ofc, im gonna check that over a game, if you werent involved, i dont think your oppinion on this help much, cuz you dont know the whole story.

Dear CrimsonChan
After the screenshot of shiro, I remember you if I'm not mistaking you were ebanned during the map tyranny, you probally wanna know who ebanned you, well it was me. The main reason why you were banned is we were playing the same level for the sixth time (or something like that) and we kept losing cause of players who use the items when they want (only to save them self), personally i was getting annoyed of playing the same level over and over again and i'm sure others were too. Not everyone is pro with items what's normal, everyone was a beginner once but you have to learn when to use items or not and/or listen to the leader(s) they will tell you all the places where to use and further information.

you made a list with the people who were involved, that list is the list of the players who were kind enough to argue about this in discord. You also said you were "bullied" away, I read the discussion again and you were clearly starting that "bully". They explained many times why you were ebanned but you kept denying it after 30 minutes they became tired and wanted to do there own stuff, playing ze, watching a movie, ... In my opinion, you are just wasting everyone his time. Just send me in private (Wiebe987#2469) if you really want to do this again but don't waste everyone his time. I don't really know why you are still here after a month but please stop wasting our time.

Kind regards
Wiebe

(made a new account cause i couldn't login anymore on my old one)
If you where the one who gave me the eban i have a couple of thing you should know
Worst action as an admin "i" ever seen, you banned me on your believe and didnt even hear me out as i explained, that i dropped the item and some else called "Hobit" took it, another time i died with an item all people died with the items beside 1 person, but apearly i whas still blammed for this one.
No warning whas given, as i tried to explained, the "Some" of the admins rather wanna consentrate over the game then the issues, but if some of the "admins" take issues less then the "gameplay", i think you dont know the defination of an admin.....
As i went to the discord, cuz i didnt wanna wait on the forum, you asked what it whas about and similar stuff, but those involved at that time, ruined it all those involved, didnt think out of the box or try to understand another person, which is an admin job, but instead you started to "Group" together and ignore my points and starting to joke around with a seriouse discusion, sticking together like The "Blue Banner", as i repeatedly said, its the "Princip", i didnt care weather it whas 10min -1.

My conclusion:
- "Unprofesional Admins" (Not saying all)
- "Blue banner" If one is critises others comes to help no matter what the issue whas.
- "Admin Abuse" Admin make up Rules that isnt available for the public, which we have to be aware of apealy or we get punished.
- Gameplay, is not for players to have fun, but for enable to complet evrig map/Just follow the Leaders as a headless chicken, or you will be punished, if you dont follow the order of some admins.
- "Critic" instead of looking at the issue with oppen eyes, its being taken as a attack towards the whole community, no space for aprovements apearly.

I'm done
I whas an Super Admin 2-3 years ago, and i wanted to give some back to this community, but i dont really care now,
its been ruined, there is no term "Customer first" which should be the first rule, since i dont believe "marius" all this for free,
95% Secure that you player base die soon, since you dont respect them.
1 person this whole time that have acted pro..... 1 person..... thats "Marius".
I wish your luck, look at the "USA" policeforce, you will see what happen "Blue banner" authority.

Not going to try to help anymore.
Bye Have fun, Best Regards
Crimson