Zombie Escape Admin Abuse?

May 8, 2018
ShangHai,China
Hello everyone!
I am a zombie escape player from China. And i have been playing in this serve since long ago.Today I joined the server and infected a player as a zombie and then he said I was a bhop hacker and some racist words.Then one admin seems to trust his words and joined sepctating me.Then he banned me.I dont know how can you conclude that i am using some hack.What i can say here is that i have played zombie escape game for thousands of hours and can bhop a bit by my hands ,not any srcipt.And also i dont know how that player saying racist words is allowed here.
I like the server,so i come here to say these words.I am a pure player and hate hacks very much.Here is my steam profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073534446/.
Thanks.

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Hello.
Was a 30 min ban bcs your bhop scripts ( not allow in this server )
Your ban expired.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
Pica was never racist, I think you might have missed interpreted it because he couldn't pronounce your name sorry, for that confusion.

May 8, 2018
ShangHai,China
Pica was never racist, I think you might have missed interpreted it because he couldn't pronounce your name sorry, for that confusion.
I dont say Pica is racist .Its an another player.And besides, i dont use any scripts.You may look my bhop strange because i am bhoping under 300 ping and some loss in GUC Server.
--- Post updated ---
Hello.
Was a 30 min ban bcs your bhop scripts ( not allow in this server )
Your ban expired.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Although the ban expired , i still need to say that i didt use any scripts.As far as i know,Its very unfair that you make a conclusion just by personal statement, without any demo or other admins discussion.

May 8, 2018
Czechia
You were bhoping backwards with 300 ping and you were also avoiding the obstacles. I'm the guy who called it cuz I was you while deffending. It would be a really big coensidence that player would do all these things and wouldn't have scripts. Since pica couldn't watch the console he decided to ban you for 30 mins cuz it was really wierd.

May 8, 2018
ShangHai,China
You were bhoping backwards with 300 ping and you were also avoiding the obstacles. I'm the guy who called it cuz I was you while deffending. It would be a really big coensidence that player would do all these things and wouldn't have scripts. Since pica couldn't watch the console he decided to ban you for 30 mins cuz it was really wierd.
Dude,i want to tell that it is very easy to bhop backwards with the help of human shooting you in face as zombie,especially in high knockback servers.At that moment,i was shot by humans who were defending then i BHOP backwards away from them.How can this be wired?. Besisdes, some players can do bhop backwards very good without any help.And i am not good at it if no help from human.
So i want to tell that if you have played kz more and see more, THIS will be NOT wierd.