1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Application

Discussion in 'Apply for ADMIN access' started by Amo Klawi, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. ✞Sparta✞

Member VIP User
    40/51

Agree with sensei, you was not active during few month. You must to prove us that you will not leave in few week...
    So be active and wait few week before make your application.

2. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

for my last response: those 2 kids kinda deserved a mute for spamming like a lot and that phantom dude got muted for spamming last week so maybe he didnt care but anyways i think this whole discussion already proves that some agree with amo being admin and others dont.... i think that amo should at least have a helper access cuz he needs to prove a bit and "unrusty" himself even if i said he should be admin but since i saw that some of you are witnesses of his "past" i changed a bit but that's up to marius :)

3. Amo Klawi

Server Admin Member VIP
    21/26

Thank you guys for being honest and for your opinions. I can be helper or an admin doesn’t matter for me, i am glad that Im back to this server because i’ve missed it alot. But even if i get the admin access i will still follow the rules but i understand you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Your helper access is ready, welcome back!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

Guys seriously u need to be chill like me and just say yes or no with no reasons cuz it sparks arguments, besides it would help the server if we are all friendly guys, besides lucy's new character is marrying me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.