1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADMIN APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Apply for ADMIN access' started by prian78, Oct 11, 2018 at 1:40 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. prian78

Member User
    30/51

• Nickname: Prian78
    • Steam_ID: 76561198132061571
    • For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?: I have been playing since last year December ( Dec 29, 2017 10:34 PM)
    • Do you know how to administrate and lead a server?: Of course I was a admin on another server on the SAMP( San Andreas Multiplayer server) it was a server called crazy bobs cops and robbers and it was massive, with daily players coming up to 400, I helped with Bug issues and server security as I have half a Msc in Cyber security.
    • Why do you think that you are the one we need? I am very helpful on hand in total of 59 hours on this server I know the requirement is 100 but I have been helping players on the first 2 weeks I have joined, I genuinely enjoy the server and love cracking jokes with the guys. I have been recommended to apply for admin or " Recruit Admin" on this server. I will be looking forward to helping this server strive and perhaps get more people on board!

2. MiniBrink3n

Member VIP User
    30/51

Limit for helper or now recruit admin is 100 hours so I have a question are you applying for admin or recruit admin

3. prian78

Member User
    1/13

Hi man, yes I was told I should apply for recruit admin as I could possibly do well. I know my hours is only 59 but I know I would do a good job!

4. minixo

Member User
    8/13

-1. 100 hours not completed, messes with server rules, never helps people, never leads, asks sexual questions when a girl comes in the server, inactive.

also back in the days when viktorski was head admin. this guy was known to be racist and was also muted for a long time because of his racist conversations with other players.

link to his total time on server: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/gucze.game.nfoservers.com:27015/top_players/?query=prian

link to his total mutes and gags: http://guc.site.nfoservers.com/sb/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=prian&Submit=Search

5. MiniBrink3n

Member VIP User
    30/51

Mini goes all in

6. Harsh

Member User
    30/51

No idea who told you to apply for admin...........and I dont really want to know.
    I havent seen you on the server from at least 3-4 months ! Also not enough hours and 0 activity.
    My answer is NO, we need active staff members, not someone that was last active in 2017 and is planin to be active in the future.
    Join, be active, prove yourself and then apply for staff member.
    Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. prian78

Member User
    1/13

I had to ask her that yesterday she ended up giving me her snapchat lol..... come on
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok boss will do man

8. Harsh

Member User
    30/51

I agree with this.
    But people can always change, just because someone was rude on the past and has been punished doesnt always mean that he cant act better and maybe someone become staff member.
    Just for example I was banned few times in the past(noobs callin me cheater), and not just for 30 minutes or few days, I was also banned from the forum. Soooooo everything is possible, if you learn from your mistakes.
    Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.