1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Application

Discussion in 'Apply for ADMIN access' started by Kenzor, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Kenzor

Member User
    145/153

Nickname: ™« кεnzоя »™
    Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:25045450
    For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? Playing for a very long time. It's my favorite game mode.
    Do you know how to administrate and lead a server? Of course I was a admin on another servers of zombies escape and surf.
    Why do you think that you are the one we need? I am very helpful. AND i like to play a lot with you. All guys from this server are amazing and kind people.

2. minixo

Member User
    13/26

I never saw you helping or leading players, also i'm not sure how much total time you had in the previous server. On the new server you have 7 hours only so complete your 100 hours and apply for helper first.

3. Wiebe987

Member VIP User
    25/26

well, minixo the new server is only a few days open so it's normal he has only 7 hours. Like I have only 9 hours and you only 10. that's not a big difference. leading is not a must but helping other players is.

4. Kenzor

Member User
    1/13

Guys I appreciate your sincerity. I like to play a lot on the server with you. It's a great server and you are amazing. And to help the other players, I will give more strength. Thanks a lot. I just love this server and this zombie escape mod is my fav.

5. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator VIP
    40/51

+1 from me he is active, helps people BUT helper first....

#5 {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  6. CRuNCH

Server Admin Member VIP
    21/26

So I might just be really blind but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you? I think you should apply for helper before admin and get a bit of a reputation on the server. If I get to know you my vote might change but at the moment I’m going to give a -1

7. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Your application has been rejected this time, sorry, follow the advices above and apply again, you need more hours

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.