Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2017
Judetul Mehedinti, RO
Nickname: ™« кεnzоя »™
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:25045450
For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? Playing for a very long time. It's my favorite game mode.
Do you know how to administrate and lead a server? Of course I was a admin on another servers of zombies escape and surf.
Why do you think that you are the one we need? I am very helpful. AND i like to play a lot with you. All guys from this server are amazing and kind people.

Jun 19, 2018
pakistan, karachi
I never saw you helping or leading players, also i'm not sure how much total time you had in the previous server. On the new server you have 7 hours only so complete your 100 hours and apply for helper first.

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
well, minixo the new server is only a few days open so it's normal he has only 7 hours. Like I have only 9 hours and you only 10. that's not a big difference. leading is not a must but helping other players is.

Jan 24, 2017
Judetul Mehedinti, RO
Guys I appreciate your sincerity. I like to play a lot on the server with you. It's a great server and you are amazing. And to help the other players, I will give more strength. Thanks a lot. I just love this server and this zombie escape mod is my fav.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
+1 from me he is active, helps people BUT helper first....

Last edited:

CRuNCH

Server Admin
May 10, 2018
England
So I might just be really blind but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you? I think you should apply for helper before admin and get a bit of a reputation on the server. If I get to know you my vote might change but at the moment I’m going to give a -1

Status
Not open for further replies.