Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Senior admins to be removed from their duty :
Smexy
JerryBanana
( He can return his access back , when he gets back - if he wants it )
Senseirage
Bigmobanana
Harsh
Reason for removing: Inactivity and less caring for the server .

Thank you for your service and for the time you spend with the staff :) .

Admins to be removed from their duty :
Vesso
Something
Duma

Reason for removing : Inactivity and less caring for the server ( Less caring reason is only valid for Duma ) .

Since , most of the staff have less and less interest in improving the community or at least helping in the server, it was decided that those people will be removed .

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Senior admins to be removed from their duty :
Smexy
JerryBanana
( He can return his access back , when he gets back - if he wants it )
Senseirage
Bigmobanana
Harsh
Reason for removing: Inactivity and less caring for the server .

Admins to be removed from their duty :
Vesso
Something
Duma

Reason for removing : Inactivity and less caring for the server ( Less caring reason is only valid for Duma ) .

Since , most of the staff have less and less interest in improving the community or at least helping in the server, it was decided that those people will be removed .
i agree with that but do we have enough staff to maintain the server?

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
i agree with that but do we have enough staff to maintain the server?
4 - 5 people join the server . And before there was a staff , it was only me and one more person , but we worked hard to keep the server to at least top 10.

We can do that again :)

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
He is active on server and if Viktor wasnt farming kids on the server or not understanding what a joke is - server would be so much better and admins wouldnt leave....

I think Viktor needs to calm down a bit....
@minixo You need to learn what is the difference between GAG and MUTE... If someone says "n" word once in chat , YOU warn them first then if they dont listen you GAG NOT MUTE....

Dimitri didnt say n word on the mic but in chat only 1 time ( and we all know it was a joke , you are just knew to the server.... ) You would need to warn him first then if he dont listen - gag BUT NOT MUTE WITHOUT WARNING FOR 12 hours ( he didnt say it on the mic)
And when admin unmuted his voice chat - muting him again instead of gaging him ( its not right thing to do) We are all admins, we know rules, we follow them , so dont threaten that you will report some admins to Viktorski... ( I was on the server and i can confirm that Harsh DID the right thing as an admin ) Admin is an admin and when he does things , its only for the best .... ( no need to question otherwise why need to be an admin/helper if you need to report to "someone" for the decision you made as an admin and watching your decision being discussed here on forum!!! ) (Of course if you do some stupid things like sparta or similar stuff then , your admin needs to be removed)

Last edited:

Bigmobanana

Server Admin
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
am active too bro wtf what ever dude
--- Post updated ---
ye i wasn't active on 06/07, because i was on vacation and the server pop was always empty at that time. But if you look this month i try too come everyday for atleast 1 hour.

Also the reason you might think am inactive/less caring, is because i dont talk much on the server anymore. Why you might ask.

Well because first of sometimes i just dont feel like talking, second because everyone is talking at the same time, third because am buzzy with calls and 4th because jerry is not here.

Ok the 4th one is stupid you might think, but jerry made me always have a conversation with him and the server, i know its sounds gay but its just true.

And dont think i dont read the forums because am always reading them but i chose not too react because it never invold me and didnt want too get in drama at that time.

Oh ye almost forgot. I play with 2 other accounts witch will remain secret. Why do i play on those account? To check what is going on in the server anonymously. So i know what everyone is doing behind my back. SO PLZ dont tell me am inactive because am not, and Dont tell me i dont care, Because why would i els have too other account too check up on the server.

Also if i didnt care about the server why would i post this on the forum? If i didnt care i would have accepted the removal and would have been quiet.

Final thing. If you see me writing in chat. ITS CALLED BANTER. AKA JOKE. If you cant take a joke you shouldn't play a GAME

Oh yeah do you remember why you made a big desicion like this in the past without talking too us?
I do, it was when you put amo as head-admin and made the worst desicion you could make. Everone raged and server playerbase went from 63 to 30. Sure it was a test for us to speak up for our selfs but did YOU learn anyting from it. I guess not because you made this desicion again alown and didnt even ask our opinion or even the regulars. SO if this isnt a test like the previous ones. Then where have the admin meetings gonne and why didnt you ask me why am so quiet (aka inactive).

i missed befending myself for no reason on the forum so tnx for that

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
I have seen bigmo play today.... and other days too... Someone else not from this list is inactive I think..........

Bigmobanana

Server Admin
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
update: i see that am not senior admin anymore but just admin, withs doesn't make sense at all because am here for a long time. So making me a admin and not senior admin doesnt make sense at all because you contradict yourself.

So here some advice: either keep them as senior admin( the one who doesnt deserve removal) or remove the access in general. Demoting them too admin doesnt make sens at all

Last edited:

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
This is neither personal or some kind of a angry message . This thread is only made for work and for improving the server one way or another .
The people which i choose to be removed as admins , are only people who don't use their admin access that much .

In other words :
I wanted to remove the access of those people , because :
  1. Less and less activity from some admins
  2. Less help for the community or for the server .
  3. It's a too much of a responsibility for some people who don't even realise that they represent the server
  4. Some of those named admins don't even care if a rule was broken or they do not let themself to follow some of those rules .
Now , let me remind you All again that PLAYING is one word and WORKING as a admin is another .
Bigmo , i don't mind if you are active , that's good - But how does that help ? Especially this message :
Also the reason you might think am inactive/less caring, is because i dont talk much on the server anymore. Why you might ask.
Well because first of sometimes i just dont feel like talking, second because everyone is talking at the same time, third because am buzzy with calls and 4th because jerry is not here.
''I don't feel like talking , everyone is talking at the same time , third because i am busy with call " - I understand if you are busy , after all life is important , but what about reason 1 and 2 ?

Aren't you suppose to talk ? You are ( or was ) senior admin , you represent the server , you don't have to stay quiet and just watch . And this is not only for you - That's for everyone else .

Yes, you are active Bigmo , but not as a admin - only as a player . Being seen in the server is one thing - Helping to it is another .
You say you have 2 secret accounts , which you can spy on the server ? That's good - Good job with that , but how does that help ? Imagine there was a player who breaks the rules , by spamming on the microphone or advertising websites or any kind of a server . How are you going to mute / gag / ban that player ? By the time you quit the game , join with your first account , start the game and join the server , at least 15 - 20 players would have already left the server , because of the player who was spamming .
Yes , you would have muted / gagged / banned him , but you would also have lost a lot of players . By doing that , you risk the server to be remembered as a server with less activity from admins .

I do, it was when you put amo as head-admin and made the worst desicion you could make. Everone raged and server playerbase went from 63 to 30
That's not why the player number went from 63 to 30 Bigmo . That happen because i stopped playing for 1 week and i left everything to the other admins , until i come back . But i keep blaming myself for not being in the server ( even though i told to everyone ) , because many people did stop playing .

Also if i didnt care about the server why would i post this on the forum? If i didnt care i would have accepted the removal and would have been quiet.
Okay - Find me the player with a name ''404'' and if he is muted . If he is - why ? And if not - why ? . That player was reported for constantly spamming on the microphone .
Also - There were some reports 1 month ago , after i came back . For example :
One French player reported me , by trying to defend himself claiming that he is not a toxic player ( but he was obviously )
There was also "Cyka Dimitry " who was breaking the rule ....twice .

Or what about the donation ? One player typed the wrong Steam ID - Imagine what would have happen if no one told him that he got wrong Steam ID .

Dimitri didnt say n word on the mic but in chat only 1 time ( and we all know it was a joke , you are just knew to the server.... )
We are all admins, we know rules, we follow them
"We all knew it was a joke " ?
"We know the rules , we follow them " ?

Wild , What kind of a rule are you following ?
Respect the other players and admins ,this includes but is not limited to racism,sexism or any kind of discrimination. Do not use excessive inappropriate language such as constant swearing or foul language in general.
Saying the racist word , at least 2 or 3 days while some admins are gone ? Some of the admins removing a mute / gag because the N word was a ''joke'' ?

Joke or not , we , as admins , are suppose to warn the player and mute / gag him , when he / she has broke any kind of a rule .
A player who was warned at least 3 times , but still continues with the same unaccepted behaviour or continues to break the rules , will be instantly muted / gagged .

And do you think i will allow that ? We are admins , not just some random players who join to talk about those kind of a stuff every time .
If you do remember 1 month ago , i did mute and gagged 3 of those racist players . 2 of them were with a really really toxic behaviour , not only because i muted them for a long time , but because i contact the 3 of them in a private group .
But the last man ( the 1 from the 3 people ) wasn't that so toxic , neither was a bad person , that's why he accepted the consequences . Plus , that was the player who still wants to give 500 $ donation to the server .

So , if you are telling me to accept those ''jokes '' are let the people to be even more racist , allowing them to make the community even more of worse to play in , then you must be wrong .

Admin is an admin and when he does things , its only for the best ....
So removing the gag / mute from "Cyka Dimitry " for writing / saying the n word ( already twice this month ) is the best decision ?
And how does that help ?
The mute was from me , not because he said something racist , but because he was disrespecting some players while we were playing . Telling to the people ''idiots '' or ''f...... idiots '' is not very friendly neither is motivation for someone who tries to lead . If someone is going to lead , then he better be ready to act more mature and not to blame that much the player , but to HELP THEM .
But the mute can be also for the N word , because he said it before on the microphone ( not yesterday , but few days ago ) .

Declaring that everything is okay in the server , not improving the community , Admins talking with a inappropriate language to one another ( in the server ) , unmuting , ungagging players ( even though they were muted / gagged with a good reason ) and so on.....

That's not Okay at all . People - Understand that if you want to improve the community or like some of you , want to have only tryharders in the server , then start focusing on the server , make sure that everyone follows the rules ( Doesn't matter what kind of a player - new player , professional player , casual player , etc . ) .

The fact that you guys declare that i take things too personal is wrong .
Did i went to someone and told him " Hey , i hate you and i will tell you why , please don't come to me anymore " ?
Did i ever said to anyone something bad or something personal here or in the server ?
I am not the one who is working with his emotions . I am here to work as a admin and to have fun at the same time , not to act like a child and forgetting about the rules .

When i remove admins / helpers or report someone , that's because he / she has done something to the server and nothing more .
Just because someone hates me or someone doesn't like that i care for the server , doesn't mean that i don't like that person or that i hate him /her .

That's why when i do what is necessary , most of you start thinking with your emotions , allowing yourself to be more selfish and start defending yourself that you are not like that , you haven't done this or that , etc.

If you don't understand this , then ask yourself " What's actually administrator ? " and then notice how Administrators from real life work ( I am talking about politics and laws )

Jun 19, 2018
pakistan, karachi
He is active on server and if Viktor wasnt farming kids on the server or not understanding what a joke is - server would be so much better and admins wouldnt leave....

I think Viktor needs to calm down a bit....
@minixo You need to learn what is the difference between GAG and MUTE... If someone says "n" word once in chat , YOU warn them first then if they dont listen you GAG NOT MUTE....

Dimitri didnt say n word on the mic but in chat only 1 time ( and we all know it was a joke , you are just knew to the server.... ) You would need to warn him first then if he dont listen - gag BUT NOT MUTE WITHOUT WARNING FOR 12 hours ( he didnt say it on the mic)
And when admin unmuted his voice chat - muting him again instead of gaging him ( its not right thing to do) We are all admins, we know rules, we follow them , so dont threaten that you will report some admins to Viktorski... ( I was on the server and i can confirm that Harsh DID the right thing as an admin ) Admin is an admin and when he does things , its only for the best .... ( no need to question otherwise why need to be an admin/helper if you need to report to "someone" for the decision you made as an admin and watching your decision being discussed here on forum!!! ) (Of course if you do some stupid things like sparta or similar stuff then , your admin needs to be removed)
How many times do i have to warn the same person to stop doing the same thing? I had already warned everyone not to troll with the n word otherwise he will be punished but cyka said it after hearing the warning and he did it for the fourth time after mutes and gags already. My mute was a mistake which was removed later and gag was applied. Harsh says the time duration was unfair, if it was really unfair then read this https://www.gamersunitedclan.com/threads/server-rules-punishments-time.1316/. At this moment, there were total 6 admins,senior admins and helper in the server. Bigmo, wild, harsh, get tazed, grumpinzi and me. You all did nothing except saying that it's just a joke and some didn't even care what's happening in the server and it's not happening for the first time, I have always noticed that lacking of ignorance. Why do you take everything as joke too much? If using n word is joke, being toxic is joke, spamming is joke, racism is joke, What are rules then?.Why do you say that warn first then apply mute/gag after knowing that i warn people before giving punishments every single time when they do something wrong. Everyone has problem with me that i take things too seriously and punish people too much beyond the limit and tell everything to viktor. Ofcourse i will when admins and senior admin will compromise over rules for their friendships and let people say what they want.

I am only being hated for protecting the server from negative activities,using my powers right at the moment, taking everything serious and not giving people opportunity to do what ever they want against the server by saying that it's just a joke. @Marius if you think i am abusing my powers, Just remove me right now. I only came here for the betterment of the server but i only see hate.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Some admin ONLY unmuted him because there is no reason for Dimitri to be muted...... (He didn't say the foking n word o the mic that day , never) he said it in chat , so he gets a gag BUT NOT MUTE.... Since when do I have to mute a person for saying n word in the chat ???( if he would say it on the mic ,then yes its a mute but if he typed it in chat and never said it on the mic then ITS ONLY A GAG )

And by saying "don't say n word or you will be muted/ gag in chat" just provokes some players to say it..... You can say it once just for a reminder but not repeat it every 30 seconds like minixo so even newcomers take minixo as a joke

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
I understand the decision for my removal and some other admins but removing bigmo, jerry, smexy and harsh is a very bad decision viktor. These are the people who made the server back in the days and they are still the reason why people still join the server and enjoy it (especially old players).

Furthermore, even if they are less active they didn’t abuse their power ever, so having them on the admin team has no detriment while removing their access will make them care less, join the server less and render them unable to respond to events when they could do so otherwise.

In other words; keeping those people as admins (even just out of courtesy for what they did in the past, similar to retaining the ranks after retirement in military service) will not hurt the server in any way but removing them might do so.

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
harsh is really active we won't get removed
Its ok, you can remove me like the others. I said already before a week or so that if this so called "improving" continues I dont want to be part of it.

@everyone
I stepped in when the server needed help, so now when "papa" is back and as he said he can handle everything by himself there is no need from us.
What Im thinkin is what will happen when papa goes back to school next month or when he gets tired by doin everything by himself like the last time ? Hope it wont hapen but still...............think about it. Who will step in then ? Manixo? Jeez
Have fun guys and good luck.

Bigmobanana

Server Admin
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
''I don't feel like talking , everyone is talking at the same time , third because i am busy with call " - I understand if you are busy , after all life is important , but what about reason 1 and 2 ?

Aren't you suppose to talk ? You are ( or was ) senior admin , you represent the server , you don't have to stay quiet and just watch . And this is not only for you - That's for everyone else .
2 players who were quiet and still had admin acces croatia and dash oman. Yet again you cant expect from a player too talk evertime if there is nothing too talk about.

Yes, you are active Bigmo , but not as a admin - only as a player . Being seen in the server is one thing - Helping to it is another .
You say you have 2 secret accounts , which you can spy on the server ? That's good - Good job with that , but how does that help ? Imagine there was a player who breaks the rules , by spamming on the microphone or advertising websites or any kind of a server . How are you going to mute / gag / ban that player ? By the time you quit the game , join with your first account , start the game and join the server , at least 15 - 20 players would have already left the server , because of the player who was spamming .
Yes , you would have muted / gagged / banned him , but you would also have lost a lot of players . By doing that , you risk the server to be remembered as a server with less activity from admins .

This was only a way to get information so i know what people really think, and not just sucking off a admin or stuff. Also its not like i play on them 24/7, max 1hour so i can see what people think, The mute/gag part, i trusted the millions of helpers/admin to gag/mute them in my plays.

That's not why the player number went from 63 to 30 Bigmo . That happen because i stopped playing for 1 week and i left everything to the other admins , until i come back . But i keep blaming myself for not being in the server ( even though i told to everyone ) , because many people did stop playing .
OK. I didn't want too say this because i have no beaf with you, but. No thats not true, First the server went from 63 to 30 constantlly. What happend next? You left the server when it needed you the most and gave the admins responsebility. And dont tell me it happend after you left because thats a lie. You where still headadmin when the server pop was 30 on a dayly basis. Now tell me this WHO STEPPED UP too be a headadmin eventho i didnt even want it. Who tried to make thing work when the server needed it the most. Who played ever day and night too try too keep the server alive? Tell me? Am sorry but too tell me that i dont care is number 1 bullshit.

Okay - Find me the player with a name ''404'' and if he is muted . If he is - why ? And if not - why ? . That player was reported for constantly spamming on the microphone .
Also - There were some reports 1 month ago , after i came back . For example :
One French player reported me , by trying to defend himself claiming that he is not a toxic player ( but he was obviously )
There was also "Cyka Dimitry " who was breaking the rule ....twice .

Or what about the donation ? One player typed the wrong Steam ID - Imagine what would have happen if no one told him that he got wrong Steam ID .

Oke first of am not moderator anymore, aka not my responsability. If you expect ever admin too be helpfull in the forum they should be moderator. Second like i say 1 it didnt involve me 2 am not headadmin. when i was headadmin i was invold with all this stuff on the forum. Well if you expect that we should do your job then mabye whe should be ALL headadmin.

Declaring that everything is okay in the server , not improving the community , Admins talking with a inappropriate language to one another ( in the server ) , unmuting , ungagging players ( even though they were muted / gagged with a good reason ) and so on.....
I did not do this.

The fact that you guys declare that i take things too personal is wrong .
Did i went to someone and told him " Hey , i hate you and i will tell you why , please don't come to me anymore " ?
Did i ever said to anyone something bad or something personal here or in the server ?
I am not the one who is working with his emotions . I am here to work as a admin and to have fun at the same time , not to act like a child and forgetting about the rules .

never said this

When i remove admins / helpers or report someone , that's because he / she has done something to the server and nothing more .
Just because someone hates me or someone doesn't like that i care for the server , doesn't mean that i don't like that person or that i hate him /her .

Did nothing wrong. And i dont hate you. Why does the hate thing always come back?
Seems like you are the emotinal one here!?

That's why when i do what is necessary , most of you start thinking with your emotions , allowing yourself to be more selfish and start defending yourself that you are not like that , you haven't done this or that , etc.
Am not angry at all. Believe me if i was you would have see me making a rant. But am not that kind a guy. And selfish? plz. You can ask any old player if am selfish or not.

If you don't understand this , then ask yourself " What's actually administrator ? " and then notice how Administrators from real life work ( I am talking about politics and laws )

Like i said no feelings what so ever. Only facts

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
Omen and croatia are not admins anymore, and yes bigmo and harsh should remain senior admins, they supported the server from any point of view
edit: anal banana got his senior admin back