ADMIN REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
Canada
We were playing in the ze_lotr_minas_tirith map, smexy was asking players every time to write !extend
I said, "Will we play this map forever Friends?" (Respectfully).
smexy replied With an angry voice " if you don't want to play in this map open your fucking console and type disconnect"
I replied to him "I wasn't talking to you" (Respectfully).
then he gave me mute for 30 minutes for what?

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Yeah when are you spamming for the past 15mins "Change map / This map is shit / Fuck this map" Over and over and over again.
However, next time be nice and less being rude by the way you talking when we are putting effort and time to lead/play to actually beat the map meanwhile you're just doorhugging and crying all the time.

Jan 20, 2019
Canada
I have not said nor a word of this, you are lying now
And I was not spamming the mic , you were spamming the mic every time for !extend and When I said "Will we play this map forever Friends?" you replied to me " if you don't want to play in this map open your fucking console and type disconnect" after that i got muted by you, that is the true story. I swear I'm not lying and I don't have to

--- Post updated ---
It is impudent to lie. Show some respect and take responsibility for what you did. the least thing apologize. To show me you are a respectable person,

May 31, 2017
Germany
this discussion ends here. I want you both to stand it again. But I was not there either, so I'm drawing a line here before escalating.

Marius pls Größe this.
--- Post updated ---
Close, ****

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Dude i saw you saying rtv this shit map once.... so i won't say anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.