admon triggered coz cant bhop faster than argento? omegalul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2018
Czech Republic
Hello there,
i'd like to clarify some facts at the beginning of this.
So first of all, i am known as troll who like solo wins, and yes, its true. But when i do, and then i am banned/resricted for that, i never cries or gets triggered. I absolutely respect deserved ban.
Next one, i am not asking for unban or unrestrict. As i already proved you, i literaly dont give shit abou it. Ill just change IP and account. Only and literaly only thing i care, is princip of this.
Next one. Now i will talk about situation which happend when i logged today to GUC. ONLY. I am not talking about whats happend next.

So, i logged to GUC in very good mood just because i wanted play nice map.
I saw in spec how in last round humans was not able beat kraken because Wall-item user was not good. I decided take a wall every round, cause i exactly know what to do and when uses it in god mode.
This can sounds bit selfish to you. Agreed.
Short info. I playing pirates since times when map had only two levels and i already won GOD mode more than 50 times. So i guess i can say i know what to do.

Bit boring ya? Lets finaly move to more interesting part.

So, basicly i played two rounds til i got restricted without proper reason.
I am bit good in bhop aswell, and both rounds i was able to pick wall-item.

In first round, i used wall EXACTLY how it should be used.
I didnt trolled, i didnt kill humans and i didnt doorhug.

Second round i get wall again. And 30 seconds after i got restricted. Reason: Troll.

?????

Ya. Cringe. Guess admon was triggered coz too slow and cant run faster than Argento? hehe xd.

Anyway, then i got mad and reloged to another acc and started realy trolling just for show how it looks when Argento trolling. Then it was just relog -> ban -> relog -> ban etc.etc.

Whats happend from my side after restriction, was not OK. I should instead raging just did this topic. Nevermind. As i said before, i am not asking for unban(s).

So, i am asking once again. How did i exactly trolled and what i did wrong?
(for mentaly disabled peoples (TPL) i am talking just about my first restriction)

Can you explain admon pls ?

Btw, someone screamed in voice chat it was for picking and then dropping items for other items. I am not sure if it is the real reason, coz i am not sure who said it, if admon or player.
But if is is true, i can just *CLAP CLAP*. You will be propably first server at world in ZE history (since 2008 or smthing) where you can get restriction for doing this. *CLAP CLAP*.

As i said, i am not asking for unban or excuse. I writed this as an example to think about whether the admin acted correctly or not. Compare it with admins at GFL. Professional approach, alert players if they do something wrong, etc.

Maybe i realy did something against rules. Whats about next time alert first instead insta restriction?
Just asking.

Anyway, i am absolutely sure i just wasted 30 mins of my life typing this but whaever.

Regards
Argento

Btw2 Sorry for creepy english. I am not native speaker.
/edit i dont know name of admin whos restricted me. I hope he have balls and will answer.

Senseirage

Kid Weaboo
Server Admin
May 12, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Since you came to term with the fact that you trolled i will start with your ban
Our admin Hard Curry has banned you for insulting the admin staff and trolling with the item killing the medalion user, after that you come back and you get banned again for not respecting your first punishment
Btw this isnt your first time trolling i have been told that you trolled on mako last night

Mar 10, 2018
Czech Republic
are u mentaly disabled or what? whole topic is just about first restriction. Lets use capslock so u maybe will get it.. i started killing humans from smurf account AFTER I GOT RESITRICTED WIHOUT REASON ON MY MAIN. read it again lol. And about that first restriction is whole this topic. I give shit about ban lol.

/edit

if ur lazy to read, heres most important part from my topic and thing i am talkin about

"So, basicly i played two rounds til i got restricted without proper reason.
I am bit good in bhop aswell, and both rounds i was able to pick wall-item.

In first round, i used wall EXACTLY how it should be used.
I didnt trolled, i didnt kill humans and i didnt doorhug.

Second round i get wall again. And 30 seconds after i got restricted. Reason: Troll."

TPL

VIP
Feb 26, 2018
SCANDINAVIA
Facepalm at how you don't care about anything (server rules, admins or other players), yet you are the victim.
As you proved last night on the Mako map, you don't really deserve to play on GUC servers (in my opinion).

So, i am asking once again. How did i exactly trolled and what i did wrong?
(for mentaly disabled peoples (TPL) i am talking just about my first restriction)
I'm gonna take your mentally disabled remark as a compliment, since you seem rather intellectually challenged yourself, not comprehending
simple consequence thinking. Please explain to everyone why we should put up with your trolling, insults and attention need issues?

Hard curry will have to comment on the actual ban, i joined late and missed that.

Senseirage

Kid Weaboo
Server Admin
May 12, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
We have a rule that states that if you pick one materia you dont drop it for another (with some exceptions)
You were warned about it the first time 100 % and the second time you got ebbaned .Besides you could have been ebanned for your action last night on mako
are u mentaly disabled or what?
you caught me i lack braincells i was born this way , funny part is i have not even insulted you
You should reconsider your arguments buddy ^.^

Mar 10, 2018
Czech Republic
finaly, thanks. This is answer which i want.
So basicly u have rule which says players are not allowed drop items?
Thanks for inform me.

i playing on usa servers, eu servers and also on some asian servers and this server is literaly only one propably at whole word which have this rule. Made my day.

So, basicly i was restricted because i wanted secure wall from plebs and tried win round. 10/10 rule.

So, if someone pick item, and then drop it and take another item and even if the first item is not lost (i mean, someone take it from down) he will be restricted ? hahahahahhahaha, this is just joke lol.

I woulld understand restricion in case if the first item would be lost. But when someone take it ? Nice meme.

Nice meme is also when i am trolling on mako, i am not even restricted or warned (admin rather went spec and afk, but i am not a snitch) and when i want play tryhard teamplay, i get restricion?
I take note of that.

This wast last time when i played as teamplayer on your server. Cant wait for more solo wins on mako with earth. Enjoy

anyway, topic is sold, forum admins can lock/delete.

thank you Senseirage. Your professional approach is only positiv thing in this case. I can see not all GUC admins are animals. Have a nice day.

btw i was not warned in first round :) if yes, jesus why i would do it again if i knew ill be restricted. Just think about it.. But i guess its doesnt matter.

Last edited:

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
I wasn't on the server so I can not comment on the first restriction. But judging purely by your own 2 messages I have concluded the following about you:

- You rage and when you think an admin makes a mistake you find it O.K. to take matters to your own hand and troll to punish the admin without caring for other players on the server.
- You admit griefing with materia for solo wins, you admit trolling and you are in fact proud of it.
- You think it is a good idea to insult the staff who haven't been nothing but polite to you.
- You think you don't need to read the rules, nor follow them if they seem "stupid" to you.

Just based on these judgements drawn from your own confessions, I would argue that all your known accounts should be banned for at least 6 months so that you can understand that these kind of behaviour is not accepted within our community.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
Czech Republic
1) case is solved, nice answer time
2) Yes, i am very proud on it. actualy sometimes i also recording it so i can fap on it at long winter evenings.

Check this, nice rus earh solo win

¨

i am sure you u will like it.

3) I actualy made a compliment to senseirage, he have my huge respect and hes a exact how admin should be.

4) "You think it is a good idea to insult the staff who haven't been nothing but polite to you."
Actualy no, i feels bad for insult senseirage. He didnt deserved it. Via 3) btw guess i should say sorry, but who would cares abou pixel sorry.
Btw TPL is still mentaly disabled animal for me
5) one of my accounts is banned for 152 months xd guess its enough and i have unlimited tons of accounts, so this unfortunately wont works.

6) ye, i didnt read server rules coz at 99% ze servers they are same. As a said before, GUC with "dont drop items" have world global prim. I absolutely doesnt expected bullshit like this.

If the CurrySlave or whatever is his name warned me in first round i would respected that rule.

Last edited:

hard curry

Server Admin
Apr 15, 2017
Paris, France
An admin restricted you because you were dropping your item for another item and he warned you. Maybe you didnt hear the warning, and maybe you didnt know that rule, but you did it a second time, so he restricted you for 10min or 1 hour idk.

Maybe he did a mistake, maybe not (seeing that you already trolled yesterday on mako). So then you started to act like a trash, calling admins animals, so i gagged you. Just after that you came with another account to trash talk again, so i kicked you. And finally the great Argento got triggered, so you came back again to pick up the wall with your insane bhop skill and kill everybody include some items users to fuck our game, so i banned you.

What did you expect when you came back AGAIN with another account? Yes, you got banned, again and again, because we don't need trash players like you.

You can try to come back again with more accounts, it will be a pleasure to ban them.

See ya.

Mar 10, 2018
Czech Republic
"so you came back again to pick up the wall with your insane bhop skill and kill everybody include some items users to fuck our game"

hehe xd, thx, ik i am ze god, but hear it from others is always nice

see ya soon

hard curry

Server Admin
Apr 15, 2017
Paris, France

Nice videos bro, i don't know why you are losing time complaining on forums...

Get a life, really.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada

Nice videos bro, i don't know why you are losing time complaining on forums...

Get a life, really.
the problem is that "idiots" like him use wall and molotovs on the jump to troll and be a dick.... it ain't the first time people die because of that wall....

Mar 10, 2018
Czech Republic

This is such cool aswell.

btw here is my own tactic how use sword. ill show u soon live at server.

Senseirage

Kid Weaboo
Server Admin
May 12, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Both sides of this argument if you could stop sharing videos that would be really great ^.^
You talked about the eban so yeah.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
So basically you took revenge on admin just cuz he restricted you.... wow good call there man.... if you were trolling in the past maybe they don't trust you anymore.... plus players drop items for others when they make a "deal" not drop the items to pick another..... for example last week on wanderers some guy dropped an item so pick another.... so that was stupid.... and warn to all "noobs" on wanderers: if you don't know the map plz dont fucking pick up items.... admins take items from "not very experienced guys" to take on the final bosses and wins....

Mar 10, 2018
Czech Republic
Both sides of this argument if you could stop sharing videos that would be really great ^.^
You talked about the eban so yeah.

ok senpai, we already solved case, now we just enjoy my next level epic plays and i teaching this pleb how use items on pirates corectly

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
I don't think the case is solved to be honest. What Argento did, his behaviour in forum, his general attitude towards the staff, the videos should all be considered and I strongly suggest a much harsher punishment maybe even a perma ban for this case.

And in my opinion someone having 1000 accounts does not mean we should make an exception for him. We should proceed to punish all his known accounts and continue to do so if he comes with a new one and keeps the same attitude. Even switching accounts take longer than typing /ban 0 <name> so I don't see the threat or the problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.