Application for helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2018
pakistan, karachi
Okay first of all, I do understand my voice is not that clean but I think rejecting me with this excuse will be kind of unfair because even though everyone understands what i'm saying when i speak, I try to lead,help and entertain people as better as i can, My time on server is more than 100 hours, Alot of people know me,I'm active and it's been a good time playing in the server so i should be given a chance. Any reply on this post from the admins /headadmins /owner is respected from my side. Thank you.

Nickname: minixo
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:216580970 35:07 244 0 active 786432

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - 4 months

What do you think about the community? - The community is great but needs alot of stuff to improve.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I want to make things better. I sometimes see players going through/making some difficulties or problems in the server, I can try to fix it as better as i can.Plus this would increase my own experience as well.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Cars

CRuNCH

Server Admin
May 10, 2018
England
+1 active guy, uses mic to lead very often, I’ve seen him trying to help players when he can too. I think you would be a good addition to the recruit admins.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
You have my vote as well :) . You lead , you help to the people and you don't give up easily .

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
+1 from me
But please fix yo mic.
Thanks

Feb 5, 2018
England
you have my vote hes a good helper and good friend

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
The decision has been made .

Your application has been accepted :) .

Thank you for applying and welcome to the crew :) !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.