Ban appeal - Smexy banned me for "Aimbot"

Hapi

User
Apr 15, 2019
Hey there,

I'm very new to the server, and am trying to learn - I didn't know how to play, so accidently took the "bahamut" and didn't know when to use it, or how to use it. I accidently used it and then got kicked. I then got muted and gagged when I rejoined, and typed into staff chat "Can you ungag me at least so I can help to tell people to not take the bahamut"

I feel this was... Very... Unreasonable considering the circumstances - if anything he could have e-banned me instead of server banning me.

Thank you,
Hapi

Apr 15, 2019
Hi hapi,

I'm also new to the server and did the same as you. someone told me to 'free the bahamut' so i used it and apparantly it was the wrong time and got insta banned for 1 day.

I don't think i should be banned that quickly or that early into playing on this server.

Many thanks,
Bait

Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Stop crying already when it's only one day ban duo to your purposely using an ITEM and troll with it when you already know and hear everyone saying "Please do not take items if you don't know how to use the ITEM" and you can always watch when, where and how people are using the items by spectating them, End of discussion.

W

{} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Yee on try hard maps like wanders , westersand , mako sandstorm , all ffxiv maps , etc we are taking the game really serious cuz we are trying to beat really hard maps..... but for normal/easy difficulty maps (if they have any items ) just ask how to use it if you picked up an item or give it to somebody else who knows how to use it

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
It was just a lack of communication really, IxI and the server were trying to tell you how to use but i don't think it got across to you.
IxI specifically said "don't use it now, i will tell you when and how to use it" but then you used it and didn't even apologise so in our minds you purposefully ruined the round which is against the rules.

I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression of us thinking we are a toxic community cause we aren't, that just happened to be a time where we were all trying really hard and the admins were getting frustrated over people trolling and spamming.

Hapi

User
Apr 15, 2019
Hey all,

Thank you for your replies.

Smexy I did not know you said not to take it if you don't know how to use it, as i had voice_enable 0 until i took it, in which i turned on to talk to ixi. I didn't even realise i used it and then you kicked me, which i feel was pretty uncalled for. You can't really hear a lot because of all the gun reloading and footsteps so I couldn't even hear him. I asked if there was a way to turn it off, but no one replied, so i was just confused.

-Hapi

Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Hey all,

Smexy I did not know you said not to take it if you don't know how to use it, as i had voice_enable 0 until i took it, in which i turned on to talk to ixi. I didn't even realise i used it and then you kicked me, which i feel was pretty uncalled for. You can't really hear a lot because of all the gun reloading and footsteps so I couldn't even hear him. I asked if there was a way to turn it off, but no one replied, so i was just confused.

-Hapi
All good.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Hey all,

-Hapi
type !stopsound and select silenced gun option