Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tSyoink

User
Mar 29, 2020
Your in-game name: tSyoink

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:1257266 ([U:1:2514532] )

Staff Member that Punished You: Mrbam

Date / Time of Ban: 29/03/20 - 14:12:41

Reason for Ban: "you are a cool guy " This is what is listed on sourcebans

Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: I was defending a spot with the rest of the human team. The door to the next section of the map opened and I start to turn and run, but was kicked out and saw I had been banned. I checked the rules and was not breaking a single one.

Why I should be unbanned (add proof if you have): I was not breaking any rules, just playing the game as intended. Additionally, there is no real stated reason for the ban other than "you are a cool guy ", which I don't understand at all. I was also not warned about any issues with how I was playing the game or given any real reason why I was banned.

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Head Admin
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Hey tSyoink, recently there has been a guy on the server who has been trolling with 19 accounts and counting. therefore I thought you were him for the following reasons:

You had no XP meaning that you are new to CS:GO or at least does not play on valve official servers.
There were similarities in the names.
You were good at the game.
You had the exact same amount of ping as the guy who keeps trolling.
Your account was created around the time when he made a lot of new accounts.

I am genuinely sorry for this inconvenience, and I will learn from this mistake. You should be unbanned within the next 24 hours, have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Head Admin
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
After talking with another staff member we have decided to unban you. You should be able to connect to the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.