Denied bottom text's staff aplication

Feb 22, 2020
In-Game Name: bottom text

Discord Name ID (Example: Mrbam#0915): bottom text#6645

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:465747026

First Name (Optional):

Location/Timezone: finland UTC+3

Write a brief background about yourself so we can get to know you better: i started playing on GUC about 8-10 months ago as a normie kid on the server, now i have an entire family on the server.

Any previous VAC bans: nope

Any previous server bans: some mutes but no bans

Do you have any administrative experience: no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: i and some others think that the server needs more helpers. also i have played on the server pretty long. is always cool to try something new.

What would you say your greatest strength is: ze_journey leading

What would you say your greatest weakness is: having to deal with playing on bad maps, i always leave.

Other:
tenor.gif

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Hey Bottom text, thank you for showing interest in joining our staff team.

ALL applications are reviewed in our monthly staff meeting unless the demand for staff is high. Therefore it might take anywhere from 1 day to 30 days to be accepted/denied depending on when the staff meeting is set. Normally we strive to keep the staff meetings close to the end of the months, however, it may fluctuate. Please also remember that bothering staff about your application is against the rules and depending on the staff member, may result in instant denial.

Anyone may now post, and give their thoughts using the following format:

+1 / – Meaning you support the application and person applying. Typically, you would want to mention things or events that you believe qualify them for staff.

+0 / – Meaning you are neutral on the application. You can simply post this without additional commentary, or you may add comments or questions to the post.

-1 – Meaning you oppose the application. Typically, you would want to mention things that you believe would disqualify the person for staff, or things you believe they should improve on.

If you are posting on an application, we ask that all of your commentary is said with respect. If you disagree or have problems with a user, we expect you to at least remain civil. If your application is receiving posts, please don’t take any criticism as an insult. Take the comments constructively, and work to address and improve issues that are mentioned.

Individuals that frequently contribute disrespectfully will be disciplined and Individuals that frequently and positively contribute will be rewarded.

Good luck and kind regards from the staff team.

-Mrbam

Jul 16, 2017
, RO
+1 very good player and always online. The fact that is not that old is irrelevant.

sh8les

User
ZE Helper
Apr 8, 2020
+1 always active can lead some maps, as well very friednly

GritzMaze

User
Jul 7, 2019
-1, I am sorry, but i don't think you are ready to be a staff member. I like you, but you spam a lot. Even though i am not very active at the moment, I see you don't understand the community fully. I think you need to bond a little more. Of course, you are only 13. I think you should wait to be at least 14. It's early for you to be a helper. And a lot of people don't take you seriously.

Feb 22, 2020
-1, I am sorry, but i don't think you are ready to be a staff member. I like you, but you spam a lot. Even though i am not very active at the moment, I see you don't understand the community fully. I think you need to bond a little more. Of course, you are only 13. I think you should wait to be at least 14. It's early for you to be a helper. And a lot of people don't take you seriously.
good point

be_god

VIP
User
Mar 9, 2020
Germany
+1
The more helpers the better, he is mature for his age and treats the people on the server with respect. There are also enough people over 18+ who are much more spamming and immature than bottom text. Compared to these people he hardly spams at all. Besides, he doesn't want to become an admin, but only a helper, and he is definitely capable of that.

Jun 12, 2020
+1
Is friendly and treats others with respect. He is also very active.

BigSmoke

User
Jun 30, 2019
+1
Beautiful child
(thanks for 1000 credits for +1)

Apr 7, 2019
Germany
+0

Well I'm not really sure about that. I mean you are very friendly you know some maps you can lead (best journey leader of course). But I also think that it's not the time for you now. You are pretty young with 13 and I think you don't get the respect from the community that is needed. As GritzMaze said some people don't take you serious.
Hope you understand my opinion but keep it going bottom.

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
-1 nothing against him personally but i don't think he is ready.
Some people above state he is mature for his age but i disagree, i have seen him spam on numerous occasions with little to no self control with the mindset of "well if everyone else is spamming their soundboards i guess its okay for me to do it as well".
A point people made is that he is "active", with the current state of the admin team i don't think that holds much weight as most of the current admins are active however they only enforce rules when it suits them (their fav map ), so my question to bottom text is why do you want to become an admin? is it because you think its cool or is it because you actually want to help enforce rules.

Don't take what i said too seriously its just a game after all.

Feb 22, 2020
-1 nothing against him personally but i don't think he is ready.
Some people above state he is mature for his age but i disagree, i have seen him spam on numerous occasions with little to no self control with the mindset of "well if everyone else is spamming their soundboards i guess its okay for me to do it as well".
A point people made is that he is "active", with the current state of the admin team i don't think that holds much weight as most of the current admins are active however they only enforce rules when it suits them (their fav map ), so my question to bottom text is why do you want to become an admin? is it because you think its cool or is it because you actually want to help enforce rules.

Don't take what i said too seriously its just a game after all.
yea im def not ready for admin but i feel like helpers are needed. im not so sure why i want to be helper but i guess i want to be a more known person on the server.

Mar 23, 2020
Israel
+1 he's a good leader (depends on the map), he's kind and the fact that he's only 13 shouldn't affect his application.

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
+1 still need a admin who isnt braindead, so ill +1 anyone untill admin will actually do there job. Even this guy. (No this is not an attack against ALL admins)