BUY VIP ACCESS WITH STORE POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
From now you can buy VIP access with credits from the !store. Because we always think about players on our server we thought to offer for a fixed period of time the opportunity to purchase VIP access only playing on the server. This access can be obtained only for a one month period. The credit prices are:
  • 1 week - 2000 credits
  • 2 weeks - 3500 credits
  • 3 weeks - 4500 credits
  • 1 month 5500 credits

To redeem you VIP access please take a screenshot with your credits and post it with your STEAM ID in this thread

Attachments

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
Feb 12, 2016
You can't make 2k in 4 days, here are your stats, don't try to fool me
GameTracker.com : Player Page for xQ___x'3
noone is trying to fool you, ive sold my items trails etc. so that was about 500 credits already, rest isnt really that much if you know how to play zombie escape, and if you know which map should you pick to get many many credits. Anyways, added you on steam, accept and we will talk about it.

//Fuck it, my paypal is already working, I will just buy it ingame.

Last edited:

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
noone is trying to fool you, ive sold my items trails etc. so that was about 500 credits already, rest isnt really that much if you know how to play zombie escape, and if you know which map should you pick to get many many credits. Anyways, added you on steam, accept and we will talk about it.

//Fuck it, my paypal is already working, I will just buy it ingame.
Added to VIP list for 2 months

O

Oldboy

De ce nici in momentul asta nu am VIP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.