Zombie Escape Christmas decoration for the server.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Since Christmas is almost here , we can change some things for the server .

For example :​

We can try change 1 or 2 of the current VIP skins ( or member skins , that's your choice guys ) into a Christmas one .
Example :​
For the Humans only :
Changing one of the skins into this one - > Snowman
Changing the second skin ( if there is going to be second one ) into this - > Grinch or this Santa Girl

Another good idea is to make an Christmas Event . Before we go with that - I have not forgotten about the other ideas of a event - https://gamersunitedclan.com/threads/next-event.1794/. We will not leave that behind , we are just going to safe it for later .

Now - You guys can share your thoughts over here , if you want Christmas Event or not .

1. If you don't like that idea - you can share your opinion about it .​
  2. If you liked the idea - You can post your map over here for the Christmas Event and share to us why you want that map . After that , if people agree with that idea , we can make a poll , which includes 5 or 6 maps for the Christmas Event . We can either play one long and hard map for this Event or we can play multiple maps just for Christmas
And Finally :​

Some maps can be changed into a Christmas Version of them.
For example :
ze_sorrento_xmas
ze_dangerous_waters_xmas_v2_4

Thank you guys for reading and have fun by sharing your thoughts :) .​

Sep 1, 2017
Lund, Sweden
A christmas event sounds good :) Would be good to post the date as early as possible.

Mr.Coconut

VIP
Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
We can try santa assassination but we would need to practice it on training server and to be sure that people that know what to do are online at the moment of the event cus we need to split up on later stages in groups and have like 3 guys with beacon (if i rememeber correctly)

Mr.Coconut

VIP
Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
Or we can play all the xmas themed maps and if possible have like double credits for the event and suggest xmas songs on !radio if they have any and also maybe a santa hat plug in if it is possible with the server

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
We can try santa assassination but we would need to practice it on training server and to be sure that people that know what to do are online at the moment of the event cus we need to split up on later stages in groups and have like 3 guys with beacon (if i rememeber correctly)
We can win level 2 of Santasination , but let's not forget about level 3 and level 4 which are ....quite hard and still unfamiliar for the people.

Or we can play all the xmas themed maps and if possible have like double credits for the event and suggest xmas songs on !radio if they have any and also maybe a santa hat plug in if it is possible with the server
Not a bad idea .I can agree with that .

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
that sounds good to me :) what if the normal players (not vip) could buy the gringe and girl santa after xmas and keep it forever? because people might be happier if they could buy new skins and cheaper than the normal ones.... i had to play for weeks to get the vader skin..... and it kinda made be tired because of the price.... but was worth it....

Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
I think you should read my post about stop suggesting skins, every ideea is about skins...c'mon guys is this the best you can do only suggest some fucking skins??? is it all about the skins? what about improving the gameplay?

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I think you should read my post about stop suggesting skins, every ideea is about skins...c'mon guys is this the best you can do only suggest some fucking skins??? is it all about the skins? what about improving the gameplay?
don't needed to be rude man....

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
it's not my fault that you put only 3 skins so expensive for normal players..... the vip is even more expensive than the skins.....

Smile San

VIP
Jun 18, 2017
Japan
I think we should try also "ze_christmas_infection" if there is still some spare map needed for the event, as a warmup or sometrhing because it is a very balanced map( no items with 4lvl+1bonus one & can be beaten in one hour),teamwork is key to victory(people will need to listen to the leader cause solo win isn't a option),the map is casual players friendly what a means is that it's easy to learn it(maybe too easy for good player but let not forget we will play "ze_santa_assasination" wich is pretty hard for casual player).