confused

LolZ

User
Oct 21, 2017
Austria
I am a bit confused, i got restricted along ago and not 7 days ago?

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
It appears that you have been restricted 7 days ago .

But the problem is that you always take items from the specific map and you always use it improperly ( using it on the wrong time or at the wrong place ).

I remember that you got multiple restrictions , so i cannot really tell if we should remove the restriction .

If anyone wants to share something about that - Feel free to share guys :) . I will see at the end what should be done .

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
if he's trolling and using it wrong he should be restricted for a long time since people get ranged for bad use of items..... cuz items are importante in some maps

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
i think uneban cause i can see this guy is trying something i always see he is taking items and trying to do somethings okay he is using bad okay he dont know when and how to use but he is trying he need to learn from better players lol its for you . You can watch someone or listen someone for the meterials dude i think uneban this is my openion if he resumming troll or using bad items we can eban him again

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
i think uneban cause i can see this guy is trying something i always see he is taking items and trying to do somethings okay he is using bad okay he dont know when and how to use but he is trying he need to learn from better players lol its for you . You can watch someone or listen someone for the meterials dude i think uneban this is my openion if he resumming troll or using bad items we can eban him again
Seems to me that he gets restricted a lot for bad use of items..... just look in the unban threads of him and you'll see what i mean..... i don't think that he is learning from his mistakes..... maybe he's just playing with us and try to apologize.... but the thing is that he posts a thread to be unebanned so i don't think this guy is gonna learn....

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
y i understand you thats why you got demote (in my opinion) you are not helping to him you are said (i don't think this guy is gonna learn....) this is your think man and i am telling i think he will learn You are not helping to someone you are just playing your game with being selfish thats the all point here and thats why did you get ban (again in my opinion) humans always learn something from their mistakes this is why we are human we do mistakes and we learn something and we dont do the same mistake again so i hope you understand me i think you wont but i dont care dude this is my opinion i think eban this guy me and helpfuly players will teach him about the meterials

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
y i understand you thats why you got demote (in my opinion) you are not helping to him you are said (i don't think this guy is gonna learn....) this is your think man and i am telling i think he will learn You are not helping to someone you are just playing your game with being selfish thats the all point here and thats why did you get ban (again in my opinion) humans always learn something from their mistakes this is why we are human we do mistakes and we learn something and we dont do the same mistake again so i hope you understand me i think you wont but i dont care dude this is my opinion i think eban this guy me and helpfuly players will teach him about the meterials
you really had to brought my ban didn't you? aff i try to understand people and to be more calm but you brought my ban into this which has nothing to do with this thread.... plus this guy isn't the first time he got ebanned....
--- Post updated ---
oh and i did a mistake but vik said doing that mistake over and over again is not good.... so if the guy was bad using the items over and over again he was ebanned for much longer for that reason..... if i disrespected an admin and as punishment i got banned for 2 months why can«t he be ebanned for much longer?

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
Your bad and his bad is not same thing dude i think dont fight with me i am not going to answer anymore for your explains or questions i said everything as i say

月の vesso

GUC Legend
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
I was the admin who administered the eban. The period was intended for one week so i think he should be unbanned if the period has passed. As aydan said we will proceed accordingly if he stays uncooperative we will apply another eban. Since he reached a 1 week ban tier the next punishment will be even harsher. But i want to believe, or at least i hope, that he learned his lesson.

Last edited:

月の vesso

GUC Legend
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
you really had to brought my ban didn't you? aff i try to understand people and to be more calm but you brought my ban into this which has nothing to do with this thread.... plus this guy isn't the first time he got ebanned....
--- Post updated ---

oh and i did a mistake but vik said doing that mistake over and over again is not good.... so if the guy was bad using the items over and over again he was ebanned for much longer for that reason..... if i disrespected an admin and as punishment i got banned for 2 months why can«t he be ebanned for much longer?
First of all, I'd like to state that I agree with you that Aydan should not have brought up the topic of your ban, it is irrelevant under this eban appeal topic. Afterall, it's not a forum ban and your opinion is as welcome as any other user. On the other hand Filipe, this is a ban appeal topic so state your opinion like you did on your first message but please do not insist on pushing your opinion with three different messages. We can read, we will see and understand your point and take it into consideration while deciding.

Now on the second part; there are rules and punishment tiers defined for what he did, think of it like the civil laws. What he did required a punishment of one week and when his time is done his ban should be lifted. "Why not longer?" you asked, the answer is that it is what the punishment "catalog" or the "lawbook" says, simple as that. Regarding your ban reason (since you brought it up) it was not disrespecting an admin, it was threatening an admin. In short; you don't need to hack anyone or hurt anyone but if you say or imply that you might, it is called a "threat".

For example; lets say Aydan pissed me off and I say "It would be a shame if something happened to your computer" or "You know, people end up dead when they do what you did.", Aydan will understand this as "I will fuck your computer up" or "I will hurt you for this" and regardless of me doing or not doing what I said, this is a threat. This is taken extremely seriously in modern law and can get you into prison even if its over the internet. This is why I suggested you to get banned.

As a final remark; this is still a lolz's BAN APPEAL topic this is not the place to discuss someone else's ban or go into individual discussions. If you wish to discuss the details of your ban or you feel your ban was unjustified, please feel free to create a ban appeal topic of your own and/or if you wish to discuss it personally with me in private, feel free to use forum private message to reach me. PLEASE do not post anymore messages regarding your ban under this topic.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Lolz - Your eban will be removed again , But - Please do not repeat the same mistake for the 4th or 5th time .

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Don't remove , I ban him 1 month . Becouse he troll many times on ze_santa.
1.He pick up heal and drop it down.
2.And again after he use heal only for him.
3.And one more time he take heal and use instantly and disconnect.
I think he need perma ban from this server , but I eban him only 1 month . ( if you remember ana pussy )

LolZ

User
Oct 21, 2017
Austria
i used it accidently, but i didnt leave by myself. i got kicked from admin

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Don't remove , I ban him 1 month . Becouse he troll many times on ze_santa.
1.He pick up heal and drop it down.
2.And again after he use heal only for him.
3.And one more time he take heal and use instantly and disconnect.
I think he need perma ban from this server , but I eban him only 1 month . ( if you remember ana pussy )
not saying that you are bad admin and i agree with you even if i didnt see it with my own eyes but did you warn him?
--- Post updated ---
i used it accidently, but i didnt leave by myself. i got kicked from admin
maybe you got kicked for bad use of items

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Can we stop with the fight now guys ?

Let's say it like this - Lolz will be permanently restricted , but he is free to play in our server .

Pica and LordFilipe - Just don't talk to one another and don't meet each other .

LordFilipe - Please , be more gentle with your words next time . Everyone is free to share his / her opinion , but that does not mean to hurt the person's feelings :) .

Pica - Just be chill and don't mind the people who talk / write things about you . Not everyone will like us or hate us :) . It would be for the best if you don't talk / write to LordFilipe - You will only get more angry and i am sure that you don't want that :( .

Now , If there is something which you want to say guys - Feel free .

Otherwise - The Topic is closed !!!

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Can we stop with the fight now guys ?

Let's say it like this - Lolz will be permanently restricted , but he is free to play in our server .

Pica and LordFilipe - Just don't talk to one another and don't meet each other .

LordFilipe - Please , be more gentle with your words next time . Everyone is free to share his / her opinion , but that does not mean to hurt the person's feelings :) .

Pica - Just be chill and don't mind the people who talk / write things about you . Not everyone will like us or hate us :) . It would be for the best if you don't talk / write to LordFilipe - You will only get more angry and i am sure that you don't want that :( .

Now , If there is something which you want to say guys - Feel free .

Otherwise - The Topic is closed !!!
vik i wasn'r being a bad person to pica.... i just asked him a simple and he started with this thing wih drugs.... i'm yired of him saying to me to stop using drugs it annoys me! is this the kind of admin there is the community? always implying that i'm using drugs even though i don't find it funny? i'm out

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
vik i wasn'r being a bad person to pica....
is this the kind of admin there is the community?
Do you see what i mean ? You just don't get it , do you now ?
First you tell me that were not being a bad person to Pica and then you go againts your answer .

MAN - Stop going for 2 answers - Just choose one and go with it .

And one more thing :
Stop saying '' I am out '' . If you are really out - Then you are not suppose come back again and do the same mistakes all over again .
When a person says '' I am out '' , it means that the person will not come back , unless he changes his mind FROM A LONG TIME .

I do not wish to see such a fight here . Please - If you want to be out of this situation , then don't involve yourself in it . If you are only coming to speak something bad about the community or the admins , Then please FEEL FREE to speak personally with the people which you dislike .
Coming here on the forum and saying things like that will only make you to look bad in the people eyes .

Act like a man and speak with the person which you are having problem with . Do not share your personal problems in such a social place , PLEASE .