confused

Genc☣

User
Oct 21, 2017
Austria
Don't remove , I ban him 1 month . Becouse he troll many times on ze_santa.
1.He pick up heal and drop it down.
2.And again after he use heal only for him.
3.And one more time he take heal and use instantly and disconnect.
I think he need perma ban from this server , but I eban him only 1 month . ( if you remember ana pussy )
i said it one time i got kicked instantly, without warning and i can fully remember that i had picked it just one time heal and not 3 times!
first of all i were trying to pick and then i pressed 2 times e, so i used it accidently than i drop it because i panic and then i got kicked.
this is the story...

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
i said it one time i got kicked instantly, without warning and i can fully remember that i had picked it just one time heal and not 3 times!
first of all i were trying to pick and then i pressed 2 times e, so i used it accidently than i drop it because i panic and then i got kicked.
this is the story...
3.And one more time he take heal and use instantly and disconnect.
''accidently '' used it and probably ''accidently '' disconected from the server ? It sounds kinda like a lie for me , but your restriction will still remain .

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
My apologies Lolz , but the restriction will remain . I believe you had at least 3 or even 4 chances to repair your mistakes .

Nov 14, 2017
Germany
The original eban was for 7 days but you requested a ban appeal before it was automatically removed. Currently, your restriction might be lifted due to its timeout but if I understood Viktor correctly we will convert it to a permanent eban due to the high volume of previous complaints that surfaced in this thread.

For now I'm standing by and awaiting a final confirmation from Viktor on whether my assesment of this situation is correct. If it is, and if you are not currently restricted, your permanent eban will most likely be issued the next time you connect to the server when theres an admin online.

Edit: Viktor has confirmed that the restriction will be permanent, next time when you are in server with me or any other admin who has read this topic we will apply the eban if it is not already there.

Last edited:

Genc☣

User
Oct 21, 2017
Austria
But why do i get from a month ban permanent ban, does a ban apeal help or not?

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Lolz - I told you :).

You did those mistakes few times already and i believe we gift to you few chances to fix those mistakes .
I remember that i unrestricted you at least 3 times , but you were still doing the same thing over and over again .

My apologies , but it was decided already - The permanent eban ( restriction for the items ) will remain.