[CS.GO-ZE] Humans Skins

Feb 17, 2017
Switzerland
**UPDATE INCOMING / APROX. for the 20.03 - 25.03.17**

On the G.U.T* server you can equip differents types of skins for both teams, humans and zombies.

But, first of all, you may need to be introduce in some basic commands which will allow you to explorate the store options more easily :

1. !store = Obviously opening the server store :)
  2. !zclass or !zhuman = Change the skins of your survivor/zombie (now or for next round).
  3. !credits = Tell you how much credits you have in the chat window so you don't have to look at the store tab. (If you open the store tab while playing you will not be able to use the 1/2/3 keys which can cause your death, happened way too much..)

Humans skins are seperated in different sections :

• Regular
  • Uncommon
  • Rare
  • Legendary
  • Unique

HUMANS :

I. Regulars

Regulars skins are for everyone, yey ! You can identify yourself as a Clonetrooper and miss every single shot you undertake, or as a true Master Chief who will guide his team and put his life on the line to save the lives of others, a
nd all this is crowned by the best : a sponsored outfit for both of them by ''Gamers United''.
Wut else ?

Clonetroopers :

Price : Free to use
Rarity :
Regular

Clonetrooper
is the default skin for every new/normal player on the server. They don't have any boost of statistics. You can switch this skin with the Master Chief one (down below) by typing !zclass or !zhuman in the chat window (not in the console!).

yoooo2.png
image18-3.png

Master Chief :

Price : Free to use
Rarity :
Regular

Master Chief is also the default skin for every new/normal player on the server. They don't have any boost of statistics as well. You can switch this skin with the Clonetrooper one (above) by typing !zclass or !zhuman in the chat window (not in the console!).

LOLOL3.png
YOP.png

II. Uncommons

Uncommons skins are available for every players on the server as long as their credits wallet can support it, two gender are available (Leet - Male) and (Mila - Female); yeah that's it, no Biogender; Cocoongender; Genderflight (etc..)

Accessible in the server shop by typing
!store, they will not provide you a boost of statistic or any other features, but.. you will fight the zombies army with a notable style..

Leet :

Price : 15'000 Credits.
Rarity : Uncommon

Leet is an interesting character and also a very detailled one, >FOR ME< it's only an advanced version of the standard terrorist skin but he's beautiful in his own way.
(Reminder : He don't have any boost of statistics or special features).

Leet is purchasable by typing the command !store, then you will press : "1. Player Skins
" to access to the right tab, be sure to have enough credits.

qqqaa.PNG

2.00.png
11111.png
13aa.png

Mila :

Price : 17'000 Credits.

Rarity : Uncommon

Mila is a soldier with boobs and high heels (sorry.), the perfect combination to slash some brains with class. Don't worry, very detailled as well (don't dream too much, it's still the Cs:Go graphisms tho' *Kappa*).

(Reminder : She don't have any boost of statistics or special features).

Mila is purchasable in the same way as Leet (look above).

3333333.PNG
3.0.png
22222222.PNG

III. Rares

Rares skins is not a very detailled section for the moment, due to the fact that there is only one model for them and he is well know for his sweetness and his strong respect for women.

Accessible by becoming a member of the Gamers United Clan, the Duke Nukem skin provide a 200 HP boost, which allow you to carry 300 HP of pure badassness in your daily war against zombies.

Duke Nukem :

Price : Become a member.
Rarity : Rare

13133.png
41511.png
5555555555.png

VI. Legendary

Legendary skins as i like to call them are a very "blurred part" for me, then
I would like you to take the following information with tweezers (=indulgent).

Introduced as bonus skins for
V.I.P players, they provide the same bonus as the member skin Duke Nukem !
Above the
300 HP bonus i didn't eared anything more about them, no speed bonus or infection resistance but a very special look that will not leave indifferent your comrades of the server, in a good or bad way..
It seems that once you become a
V.I.P player a bunch of those skins get available in your ''1. Player Skins" tab in the !store.
To be correct in the term, here is a list of all the skins i've noticed on the server since my arrival (reordered by my preferences) :

5. Elisa :

Price : Become a V.I.P

Rarity : Legendary

''Elisa'' is less detailled than Mila in my opinions, which make her lose some points. She carry her ass to the 5th place of the podium due to her cool outfit (I said i was sorry!).

31311.PNG
DEUXIEME.png
4EME.png

4. Bob :

''Bob'', yeah we will call him Bob, since i didn't find his name anywhere.
Cool skin, very manly; wild gameplay, read the manual for further informations about his savagness.

qeqweq.PNG
1111111111.png
123111.png

3. Connor Kenway :

If i'm not wrong, this skin is permanently weared by the #1 player of the server, mostly known as Viktorski.

qqa.png
3131.png
11.png

2. Nanosuit :

Rarity :
Legendary

A great art of pixels, if you look closer, you can see that even his butt look better than Mila's.

1112.png
213.png
11231.png

1. Venom Snake Sneaking suit :

“A NAME MEANS NOTHING ON THE BATTLEFIELD.”
- A BOX

111231.png
11211.png
123111.png

VI. Unique

Unique skins are designed for the player itself, due to his involvement in the server; the time he passed on it or.. you can imagine the conitnuation. For my incultivated defense the skins i've seen were not weared by other V.I.P players so the only explanation was : respect or unique skin. (remember! the tweezers!).

1. Hatsune Miku :

Price : None.
Rarity : Unique

qweqwqq.PNG
qweqwsss.PNG

2. Saitama (One Punch Man) :

22.png
11.png
33.png

3. Donald Trump :

131.png
31231141.png
41411.png

(Sources : Pictures of Clonetroopers/MasterChief/HUV taken by me. Google for those anime girl pictures / BTW Full credits goes to the editor from GAMEBANANA - The Game Modding Community - Since 2001 Kuristaja for all the pictures and his amazing work : Kuristaja (Members) - GAMEBANANA ).

Thank you for reading,
Hope you enjoyed, sorry for the bad spelling.. oh ?... okay.. i said okay ! and the bad jokes.

Last edited:

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
I think that's a great way to show to the newbie people what to search for. But i think that information can be given to the people by simply telling them on the chat ( In the game ).

Feb 17, 2017
Switzerland
Well, i was the newbie who dreamed about a post like this :) Many times people asked me (you know that im playing at 21:00 PM until 4:00 AM) when there was less players where was the information or where could they look at them to have an idea before randomly buying things (thing that i still do today with the sprays.. :p). I don't have the time to describe every skins and sprays to every ZE player ;), so yes i think that's a good idea. A lot of members joined the community recently and this might help us/them, who know ? It didn't took me that much time, so if you have any improvement ideas or just stuff that i should remove (maybe the entire post :p) don't even hesitate to tell me about it :thumbsup:

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
The post is okay , but normally -people will ask in the server , rather than looking on the forums( because , this days , no one tries to search ) . And by posting that , you showed me that you want others to get the information , without asking too much . So ------ Good job :thumbsup:

Feb 26, 2017
United Kingdom
I've been looking for something like this for a bit. Gotta get them sweet nanosuit butt cheeks one day :D

Sorgenkind

GUC Legend
VIP
Feb 3, 2017
Bavaria, DE
1. Donald Trump :

Rarity :
Legendary

1. Build walls / 2. Expel zombies / 3. ????? / 4. Profit the popularity

Sorry,
This skin is to Unique its my Private Skin maybe you dont see me on the Server :x

Good Job :)

Last edited:

its_wxyz

GUC Legend
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
Hello and thanks for this use full information, but in store, human skin section there are 4 skin. here you expalined and give picture of leet and mila but there is two more name stormtrooper and vader , can you post picture of those two other skins too because in game i cant see name of skin be spectating a player. so i need help.

Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
Hello and thanks for this use full information, but in store, human skin section there are 4 skin. here you expalined and give picture of leet and mila but there is two more name stormtrooper and vader , can you post picture of those two other skins too because in game i cant see name of skin be spectating a player. so i need help.
click the link and you will see screenshot with the skins you wanted to see
Gyazo - c87529d2ff4ede948dc93c64ae44323f.jpg

Feb 21, 2017
Russia
I understand correctly, skin hatsune miku is available for V.I.P?