Current Hats and Masks in shop

Gertzu77

VIP
User
Jan 8, 2018
Finland
Album of all the current hats and masks in the shop.

Drak

User
Mar 7, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Thank you for taking the time to do this ^^! awesome job for those who are deciding on which set to get.

月の vesso

GUC Legend
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
now only my master sword and double rainbow trail and i can die in peace :BrokeBack:CoolCat:BrokeBack
Fak swords, go buy a knife instead. But I definately miss the trails (lets just say the time I became admin wasn't actually the first time I played on GUC and I had the double rainbow, which I still have in training server).

Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
Fak swords, go buy a knife instead. But I definately miss the trails (lets just say the time I became admin wasn't actually the first time I played on GUC and I had the double rainbow, which I still have in training server).
Master sword looks sexy on my skin fak other “real” knifes also we need a mini coconut pet :Keepom

月の vesso

GUC Legend
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
Good job Ghertzu, @vesso is possible to add some nice thin chroma trails
I don't know how much load it puts on the server Marius, but it was a really nice feature back in the days and I have seen many old players wanting them back. I also think new players would enjoy them a lot as well since I remember joining the server for the first time and the first thing caught my attention was the trails. If server can handle them, I think it would be a nice addition.