Dare to Deny

Apr 25, 2020
https://gamersunitedclan.com/threads/dima-staff-application.2718/

Staff application denied.

Right no big deal about that it can happen, still i will give you feedback on that.

Yesterday we where playing "best korea" map score 0 - 7

People begun to complain, asking to change map when it was 0 - 3

GUC is turly depressing. Not only for myself this was a waste of time but also for all the other people on the server.
I would just have force rtvd the map on 0 - 4 score, but unfortunately i cant...
Its so damn fucking annoying to play pointless map with pointless score and shitty team, just change map, but that aint gonna work with no staff online.
Again you bastards are not only wasting MY TIME but also EVERY ELSE TIME playing on guc.

Normally you could say, calm down its not a big deal, but in fact IT IS for the simple reason this didnt happen the first time, in fact IT HAPPENS MANY FUCKING TIMES. ~ every day.

Mr Bam = 16 year HEAD ADMIN (edit: 17 year)
SPS = No mic, never leading = ADMIN (i dont count chat leading)
Tilgep = no mic, never leading = ADMIN
Any Rollies = never leading = ADMIN

How can those be staff, but not me...
Also "sick like me" isnt even playing on guc CURRENTLY. How can an INACTIVE STAFF have a right to downvote an ACTIVE PLAYER, great 200 IQ logic.

Information of staff voting result:
4 people upvoted me for staff and 7 downvoted. Source = https://i.postimg.cc/FFQGgHcD/application-result.png

Staff list = https://i.postimg.cc/7LXpzJtG/guc-staff.png

The only thing i can agree on guc admins, they know when to mute and gag, but other than that, forcertv and extend are RARELY being used.

Ill repeat myself here one more time.
Best Korea (only one of MANY examples) score 0 - 7
I and pretty much the whole rest of server where TIRED from playing the map.
I would forcertv. get rid of it. do something.
BUT. exactly, i cant. Thanks to you bastards.
You are not here, you are offline, BUT I WAS HERE, and its my time being wasted, and not only mine.

So you know what, go fuck yourself.

Greetings ~blyat dima

Last edited:

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
"Mr Bam = 16 year HEAD ADMIN" :BabyRage I am 17 now

DarthAk47

User
Nov 26, 2019
bro today u spammed in voice chat so no supprise that ur denied

Apr 25, 2020
Today we hit new record. 35 Min mic spam nonstop. NO ADMINS. I told many times before about this issue, seems like you guys didnt pay attention.
Its not about me spamming mic, if i can do it, anyone can do it.

The point is, there is NO admins online.
We cant mute spammers neither can we change maps when its pointless to play.
Have a look at your wonderfull staff team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dztrjM0qxl4

DarthAk47

User
Nov 26, 2019
ye there not that much active but there all have there free time

Apr 25, 2020
MrBam = Rather than being a symptom of the problem, maybe help us try and fix it?

So? what you think why i applied?

And about forcertv, magnerz himself changes map as soon he sees its pointless. (score bug : 0 - 3) not 2-3
https://i.postimg.cc/nHs4jTrB/server-owner-forcertv.jpg

So he knows when to forcertv, but the "staff-team" doesnt. not even a bit. always waiting for the last mentally dead human to find the rtv buttons on his keyboard, which takes ages or doesnt happen at all. Thats where you normally have to forcertv, but somehow that aint working either...
And especially it CANT WORK if there isnt any fucking admins online.

Its just so damn stupid in general, theres a thons of players on GUC who played for AGES. Maybe dont wait for someone to apply for admin but ask them if they want to help.

I can spam voicechat for 30 min and nothing happens, isnt it obviously that guc has problems with staff ?????? really if you cant see that, your are blind and stupid.
Im not fucking spamming 30min cause its so fun, im doing this to show you, you have a problem that has to be fucking fixed. Same goes for chaging pointless maps.

Its one thing if theres some cunt raping our ears, you can just !selfmute him, but isnt completly another thing if we have maps with 0-6 score or above, it doesnt make fucking fun or sense to keep playing, and like i said either the admins are to fucking dumb to forcertv or theyr not even online. This is fact, fucking face it.

I applied to resolve those issues whenever they happen, unfortunately most of the staff have a bigger problem with me instead of realizing, guc needs staff with BRAIN.

Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
This mrbam man... he denided your admin application and now he tells you to help fix the problem with spammers and toxicity. You should stop caring about this server dimitri, like most of the old players and let it die as magnerz wants. Dont forget all of these things started with him

Jelman

VIP
User
Aug 6, 2017
United Kingdom
This mrbam man... he denided your admin application and now he tells you to help fix the problem with spammers and toxicity. You should stop caring about this server dimitri, like most of the old players and let it die as magnerz wants. Dont forget all of these things started with him
this is probably the way to go

its obvious the head staff dont give a shit, when they deny all good admin apps for no reason, and mr bam sits there afk on the server or pretending to manage the discord / forum to keep his position

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway

This is idiotic, have you even read Dimitris post? and looked at the pictures he included in it?. After Dimitri told me why he should be staff he managed to change my mind so I decided to +1 his application. Unfortunately, not all the staff agreed and he eventually got denied.

this is probably the way to go

its obvious the head staff dont give a shit, when they deny all good admin apps for no reason, and mr bam sits there afk on the server or pretending to manage the discord / forum to keep his position
Let me clarify this for you, I'm not HeadAdmin, at least not from my understanding. I have never been told that I'm. I care deeply about guc and it is the only reason why I still got a gaming computer and doesn't sell it. Also, I don't choose what applications to deny and whos to accept, the community does, so don't turn your anger at me, just because it is easy.
The main reason I have been in spec a lot, and generally in-active, is that I broke my internet cable and duo to me living with 5 others who also have a gaming setup, it means that I get the leftovers, duo to me not having a cable. Here is what I do, just to clarify;
Update the discord server
Accept staff members
Manage the forums
Event planner
Plan/host staff meetings / Anything staff-related
and other things as well.

Anything that has to do with server development is being dealt with by Tilgep and Magnerz, duo to me now knowing fully what to do, as the last time I was a server developer was 2-3 years ago. And I have forgotten most of my knowledge.

Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
This is idiotic, have you even read Dimitris post? and looked at the pictures he included in it?. After Dimitri told me why he should be staff he managed to change my mind so I decided to +1 his application. Unfortunately, not all the staff agreed and he eventually got denied.
As a moderator you are responsible for the others decisions, in the end its your admin team. Also the last decision in accepting or denying someone should be yours and magnerz.( or its communism on this server?). Thats why when something happens everyone gets mad on you and not on anyone else.

In his application he has only +1 from regulars , even you voted +1 for him. You know he will do a great job keeping idiots in line, but you deny him cuz some retards from your staff dont like him? I feel like you and magnerz have no power above anybody here.

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
As a moderator you are responsible for the others decisions, in the end its your admin team. Also the last decision in accepting or denying someone should be yours and magnerz.( or its communism on this server?). Thats why when something happens everyone gets mad on you and not on anyone else.

In his application he has only +1 from regulars , even you voted +1 for him. You know he will do a great job keeping idiots in line, but you deny him cuz some retards from your staff dont like him? I feel like you and magnerz have no power above anybody here.
Did you even read my reply to Jelman? I explicitly stated that I am not the head admin, at least not from my understanding. Therefore I don't look at myself as a staff manager, however, I am the main person dealing with staff.

"Also the last decision in accepting or denying someone should be yours and magnerz.( or its communism on this server?)."

How is it a bad thing that the whole staff team (community members) decides who gets staff and who doesn't? instead of only me and Magnerz choosing who gets it. Also when it comes to dima, he has been staff more than once in the past, and every time he has been given perms he has abuse. therefore I needed a large majority of the staff team to +1 his applications for him to get accepted, but that didn't happen.

"Thats why when something happens everyone gets mad on you and not on anyone else."'

What, wait people get mad at democracy, do you want full-blown dictatorship? the idiocy of getting mad at somebody even though they didn't make the discussion is just stupid, and for those people. I honestly don't care.

"I feel like you and magnerz have no power above anybody here."

Well, what do you define as power? making decisions without talking to the staff team first? which has lead to every bad decision within the community. Power, or at least to me, is that all of our staff are a part of the conversation and can give their input and suggestions.

Jelman

VIP
User
Aug 6, 2017
United Kingdom
https://i.imgur.com/dAyIPIX.png

its great how community pick admins yet majority of people who get majority +1 dont get accepted

also, if he needs majority of the staff to +1 then maybe make that clear earlier on so relevant people can vote, instead of admins ignoring the thread and everyone left wondering why it got denied lol

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway

its great how community pick admins yet majority of people who get majority +1 dont get accepted

also, if he needs majority of the staff to +1 then maybe make that clear earlier on so relevant people can vote, instead of admins ignoring the thread and everyone left wondering why it got denied lol
I ask the staff team on discord, in the #admin-room if they +1 or -1 a certain player.

I accept staff members but that doesn't mean I choose them by myself.