divine hijacked!

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
Hello guys, as of now we believe that divine's account has been hijacked and someone is impersonating him to ask for items to borrow. There is also other suspicious activity on his account with profile comments by him linking to weird accounts.

PLEASE DO NOT TRADE ANY ITEMS WITH DIVINE until we can confirm the account is secure.

As of now his helper access is removed as a precaution. We will update you regarding the issue as soon as we learn more.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Hello guys, as of now we believe that divine's account has been hijacked and someone is impersonating him to ask for items to borrow. There is also other suspicious activity on his account with profile comments by him linking to weird accounts.

PLEASE DO NOT TRADE ANY ITEMS WITH DIVINE until we can confirm the account is secure.

As of now his helper access is removed as a precaution. We will update you regarding the issue as soon as we learn more.
is there a way to contact him? maybe some "friend" is in his account..... idk but that's why i have my account secure to sent a code on my phone so maybe everyone could do that.... just an adivice you know....

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
Ik but he can hack too
--- Post updated ---
Actually speaking of which divine hasn't been on a for a good 3 4 days

Nov 25, 2017
singapore
omfg i cant even load this posthttps://gamersunitedclan.com/threads/blame-jerry.1820/#post-6153

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
We so far have no update from divine regarding the matter. At this point I believe we can close the topic and assume that the account and divine is gone for good.

Oct 8, 2017
Vietnam
Hello, im divine and yes that account is hijacked, my fault ofc but now im on new account so dont worry.