1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EnVyxD is banned?

Discussion in 'BAN APPEALS' started by Something, May 4, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Something

Member VIP
    20/26

My question why he is banned for that long and what happend?Envy is good player and old player in guc pls tell me why he is banned for 2 years.

• Wondering Wondering x 1
    • List
  2. Harsh

Member User
    20/26

I was wondering the same thing.
    As far as I know Pica banned him.

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Senseirage

Senseirage Kid Weaboo
    Server Admin Member
    20/26

I Got to bump with envy on another server
    He confirmed the fact that Pica banned him
    He said he got banned after telling him he was bad at lasers
    Edit:you are shit bsc you can dodge lasers, can't*(Taken from Envy's chat logs)

#3 Senseirage, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  4. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

wtf pica wow I wouldn't have guessed I'm pretty sure pica probably never meant that long

5. Something

Member VIP
    30/51

and lets ban someone cuz he told he is bad at laser for 2 YEARS i told i never going to say that but FUCK GUC RIGHT NOW. FUCK THIS SHIT.HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME.

6. Harsh

Member User
    20/26

I agree ban that long is really a bit too much..........Pica will remove it probably.
    @Smokey I dont really see how sayin fuck this and fuck that will help in this situation but still..............

Also we are just scratching our tongues in this thread, none of the both sides that are involved is here yet..........

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Something

Member VIP
    30/51

Pica is really agressive head admin we have admins/helpers here who are still young so i dont care what is going to happen with the server i am stopping giving a shit about it. And harsh idk why you are thinking that i want to help to situation i dont care for the situation i am telling that is really fucking stupid and the stupidness will continue in guc so i dont care.Join in other servers and see how admins are doing in their server (they are way better than here) thats why their server is more atractive then here

8. Something

Member VIP
    30/51

wild do you know what every admin and good player in other servers are telling about guc? and now i cant see the server more than 40 players.

9. VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
    23/26

Envy:
    • 1 cant*
      18+ [GUC] ★ ZOMBIE ESCAPE ★!cmissions !store !rank gamersun

3 May 2018 16:26:59

• 2 you are shit bsc you can dodge lasers

3 May 2018 16:26:52

• 3 nope

3 May 2018 16:26:43

• 4 why

3 May 2018 16:26:30

• 5 pica if they win can you extend for 1 round

3 May 2018 16:26:11
    He ask me to extend licciana with only 15 people online and I said no .
    And is not the first time when he insult me for nothing. Some troll on pirates and alien maps, when he got kick.

10. Something

Member VIP
    30/51

i cant believe that envy is trolling and i still dont think that 2 years ban is good

11. Bigmobanana

Super-Moderator VIP
    30/51

pica you idiot!

12. Bigmobanana

Super-Moderator VIP
    30/51

envy is unbanned

13. Bigmobanana

Super-Moderator VIP
    30/51

DO NOT re-BAN HIM!

14. VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
    23/26

Lol? i will never join on the server again. Bye

• Tongue Tongue x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
    #14 VIRTUS PICA, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 5, 2018
  15. Harsh

Member User
    20/26

I was thinking not to type in this thread anymore...........but Im here now.
    1st. I totally agree that ban that long just because someone call you noob is a mistake, we all make mistakes.
    Pica was a bit stressed and maybe agressive last few days, dont know why and dont really care, we all have bad periods from time to time.
    Instead of ask him whats goin on and try to solve the problems you come here and point fingers at each other for a stupid mistake that can be easily solved in private without creating so much drama for nothing..........after all its called admin team.
    You say Pica is abusive...........maybe he is sometimes, I also dont like some things that he do from time to time.................BUT Im sure there is noone that can deny how much of his time he spend to bring back the server..........always goin for maps that attract people.........always leading maps that noone else can or want to lead........
    For me Pica is good head admin and its not ok to call him names here or in the server.
    If there is someone who can do at least half of the work that he did since he became Head admin............I will vote for him to take his place(but there is no such person)

Now something else here.
    If Envy wanted to be unbanned, he could just send msg to Pica and say for example "Hey man, Im sorry it was just a joke" or something like that or open a thread in the unban section or even go and open a report thread, instead of goin to every other server and cry for it............and sendin his stormtroopers in attack mode here in the forum.

p.s. We droped from rank 28 back to 39 last 2 days because Pica is not online to fix the things..............we cant reach more than 30 players on Sunday for the same reason...........so yeah I gues Pica is bad head admin.

Good luck to everyone.

16. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

Harsh good answer but that's what I was trying to do on the server today to make sure pica doesn't have a hard time
    , I've even tried cheering him up, maybe I should be more active to help him, its my fault when I'm not there as I'm good at dealing with this sought of things and generally I'm good at turning the situation around

17. kingkaschte

Member User
    20/26

calm down people and drink some coca cola

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List