Event maps - Voting for the challenge

With what style should we play the Event ?

• Normal way ( Personal guns and normal zombie escape mod )

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Playing only with Pistols + grenades ( Any kind of pistol can be used )

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Without using grenades and molotovs ( It can be used only if the map requires it )

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
It’s good idea but I think that we need to beat the map which was not beat already in the normal way. Some map isn’t beat because of the difficulties to win them, with disadvantage it will be impossible to beat.

We can do some funny challenges (like you purpose) with the map that we have already beaten It look more logical to complicate the map once we know how beat it

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Yeah , but like i said - Events are not about beating unbeated maps only - Having Event means that we are trying to entertain the people with something different .

For example - Some people don't want to play long maps which require a lot of time ( I am talking about the Events here ) . Sometimes people want to play with a different type of style and just to have fun .

Just because we beated one map , doesn't mean it's over and that we will never use it on the Event again .
Like i said before - Event is a time where we are having fun , one way or another .

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
yeah lets go for unbeaten maps but lets change a few things which I have a few ideas about