EVENT No. 11 this sunday ( think quckly guys)

Map voting for next event ( № 11 )

• ze_last_chapter_v1_2

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I want other map as follow up event , i will comment it down bellow

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ze_ffxii_ridorana_cataract_b4_ps3

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ze_ valkvang

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
You can nominate any map you wont for the event that we have on our server but it needs to be , challenging , interesting and suitable for event.... ( please no maps like ice cap, xD)

My personal suggestion for a follow up event is map ze_last_chapter_v1_2

for some pictures you can follow this link : https://gamebanana.com/maps/201261
Reasons for choosing this map :
- It has 5 long levels but medium difficulty
- It has 5 bosses and some npc to kill
- has 5 or more items
- we managed to beat first 3 levels previously many times and had really good teamwork , defending , communication
- NARAKA personally told me that no other server managed to beat the map yet ( all 5 levels in a single try, testing doesnt count) , if we beat it ( we have really good chance of it ) then i will personally ask naraka to put our server name and winners on the map leader board in next update

If you DONT want to play my suggested map as a follow up event then feel free to suggest your own map)))

Last edited:

Harsh

User
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Dont think Sunday iz gud idead, cuz on Monday there is work.........lets leave it for the next Saturday, I think.

Harsh

User
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
If someone can talk with Something to come for Korea will be great. He knows that map very well and can lead it ez. All the stages.

Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
If someone can talk with Something to come for Korea will be great. He knows that map very well and can lead it ez. All the stages.
Something is away for 4 more days as far as I know so he is 90% out of question

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
You can vote till Saturday before the event will start! After that I will select top response in each category and i will see what to do.... (If people will vote on having event next Saturday ,ill extend voting till then)

Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
Ok I spoke with something, apparently he is back untill monday,,, but today he might not be able to join in time for event xD let s say he will join if he is finishing his shits till the event

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Owner
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
this thread will only confuse people, idk why are you changing the dates on korea event...

this is what you posted
Map: ze_best_korea_v1
Day: 25 august 2018
Hour: 18:00 Munich Time

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
im not changing dates

This vote is for next event and map that will happen next saturday or tomorrow ( will say results after korea event)

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Owner
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
you can't do another event tomorrow, allow one week between the events otherwise the word won't spread about the event, and before you post an event let them vote the maps for 2 days

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
So guys! Next event will be on september 1st ( saturday , 18 00 munich time)

You can vote to play my map that i suggested or suggest your own map which will be added to voting poll as soon as i see it , max map nominations for next event is 6 ( and you will have 2 days till Wednesday midnight to vote)

Last edited:

Lucy Miku

User
May 31, 2017
Germany
Dont think Sunday iz gud idead, cuz on Monday there is work.........lets leave it for the next Saturday, I think.
Yes Shiro meow <3
--- Post updated ---
UPS wrong reply
--- Post updated ---
I MEAN THIS YEEEEES SHIRO MEOW <3
--- Post updated ---
I give up fuck this. Everytime i fail my Post. Shit Smartphone omfg

Harsh

User
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Its good that we are goin to do it every saturday, so it doest really matter which map will this and which one will be next Saturday, we can start eliminating them one by one.
BUT what if the things that happend last Saturday on Korea happens again, dont know........... Marius didnt say anything if he checked already what was causing the problem.
The server is acting a bit weird when there are alot of players on big map with many particles..........
Last night there was some sv lag from time to time........on Wester we got disconnection problem and freeze screen for like 5 seconds, also the knife bug happens way more often.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
SO GUYS, next map for event will be chapter_v1_2 as it got the most votes..... Dont be unhappy if your map didnt get enough votes..... YOU CAN START SUGGESTING YOUR MAPS FOR EVENT NUMBER 12 ( SEPTEMBER 8TH ) RIGHT NOW SO AFTER THE EVENT 11 IS DONE I CAN MAKE A POLL WITH MAPS RIGHT AWAY (and please dont forget to tell your friends or new people on the forum to come and vote for event maps)

Status
Not open for further replies.