EVENT No. 12 next saturday (september 15th )

What maps you want to play for next event?

• replay Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • replay updated /fixed version chapter

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ze_rizomata a44 and b43

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ze_ridorana

• ze_valkvang_v1_2

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • replay chaos if it will be updated

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
please nominate your maps you want to play for next event

some of the maps i received from last event that will be in the voting poll : ridorana , volkvang

ALSO we can replay map chapter or korea next saturday because we didnt beat them ( hopefully Marius updates chapter map and others till next saturday)

Jun 19, 2018
pakistan, karachi
We can beat any map but we have to fix the crash problem first. If this thing continues then there will be no fun left for people playing in the server. We have already got a massive subtraction of players from the server. It's leaving a bad impression on public, all they would think that it's better to play in other server than playing in the server which is full of bugs and crashes every time. This issue can't be skipped. If some one is performing harmful activities against the server, either track the attacker or protect the server just for the sake of this community.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
crash problem is fixed i think..... Like you said we get crash only on events

Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
The only way to fix the crash problem is to close the server...I'm tired of valve updates...there are no donations anymore so i won't be able to keep the server, if people won't support the server i will have to close it

its_wxyz

Server Admin
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
The only way to fix the crash problem is to close the server...I'm tired of valve updates...there are no donations anymore so i won't be able to keep the server, if people won't support the server i will have to close it
Marius how much euro server (host) need every month?

JerryBanana 2

BANANA
Server Admin
VIP
Jan 21, 2017
Greece
Noooooooo wait I will donate don't dare to close the server

Anal's King

Server Admin
Apr 15, 2017
Belgium
Is it this Saturday or next Saturday ?