hani

User
Sep 12, 2020
First name (optional): Orhan

Your In-game username: hani

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hanics

Discord Name ID (Example: Mrbam#0915): Flareon#4822

Location/Timezone: GMT +1

How long you've been playing on our server: I have been playing in GUC for around 2 weeks, i played through my cousins PC the first time and i really liked the server. I have always loved Zombie Escape especially in CS 1.6, but i've never really been attached to a particular ZE server in CSGO until i started playing here.

Write a brief background about yourself so we can get to know you better: I am a 20 year old dude, i've been playing games for as long as i can remember, i've always had this love for ZE since i was young back in 1.6 and i could play it for hours without getting bored of it. And since CS:GO it obviously has become even better to play Zombie Escape, since you have better graphics, more realistic particles etc. Bottom line, i am really a ZE loving guy.

Why do you want to become a member: The reason i got attached to this server/community was mainly because of the players/members. Everybody was so welcoming and you could truly have a good time not only playing but also chatting with everybody around. Which is something that is important to keep players sticking around. Most servers have a really dry playerbase when it comes to communication and they basically dont say anything. I would like to become a Member of this server so i can proudply represent this community as a whole.

Are you a member of the discord and steam group: Yes, i am a member of the Discord Community and the Steam Group.

Can you donate? (This does not affect acceptance): I am capable of donating, as a matter of fact i've been thinking about doing so, until i get my PayPal sorted of course.

And a little joke (optional): Fight the zombies, dont escape from them :3

Status
Not open for further replies.