1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helper/Admin app ~ Döme

Discussion in 'Apply for HELPER access' started by Döme, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Döme

Member User
    145/153

Nickname: Döme
    Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:232809781

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - 8-9 years

What do you think about the community? - I thinks GUC is very good community! lot of good players! i like play on the server, but i cant win the math answers :(

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I believe that an admin's job and position is crucial for the well-being of the server and people who play in it. Me being an admin is less fun and more responsibility. I take the role of an admin very seriously and believe that a good admin primarily caters for his server's players and then for himself/his clan. An admin is there to help people, guide them, solve their problems, and generally make the game more enjoyable for them and provide them with a reason to come play again. THIS will be my attitude if I become an admin. I believe in teamwork and communication, not only between admins and staff members, but also between server players as well. Furthermore I don't believe that the key for being a good admin is to be super-active on the servers or to donate all the time etc., as some people think. Actually, I strongly oppose this type of thinking and consider the responsibilities for being a good admin very different. And sometimes even challenging to cope with. But I'm surely up for this challenge. The GUC,GFL,MAPE server are my favourite server to play on, and I'd be happy to take a further step so as to help this great community.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Zombie Escape,Airsoft,Football :D

Sry my bad English :/

2. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

- Your server play time is 23:42:34 hours. ( http://guc.gameme.com/playerinfo/172787 )
    - You just want to get admin on any server and did in fact copy paste this entire application from your other applications in GFL and mapea
    ( https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/25049-admin-application-döme/ )
    ( http://mapeadores.com/temas/döme-application.18111/ )
    - Your combined play time on source and go is less than 440 hours and even if you spent the entire time on ZE, 8-9 years is a bit unrealistic to depict your experience.

So, it is a no for me.

• Like text Like text x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

sorry man i only saw you "do something" yesterday.... plus i haven't seen you very active nor using mic and leading apart from yesterday.... so my answer is NO

4. ✞Sparta✞

Member VIP User
    30/51

Ok so for the second time you use the same presentation that your other admin request on different server.
    I have 2 points to be clarify with you.
    The first you don't take your time for make a personal presentation, you just copy past. So for me you are not very motivated for become helper.
    The second, i don't think that you can be admin on two different server. You want to be admin on X server, so don't take GUC for a "second choice".
    And in case of your request is accepted on the server, you will not have the time for managed it

5. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

lol why did he put helper/admin? he is obligated to be first helper.... i dont think nobody gets to be admin just like that....

6. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

Big no from me as i never saw you lead... and your copy/paste application....

7. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

I might be overstepping my jurisdiction a bit (since I am not a senior admin) but I believe it is okay to say that the application is declined at this point.

8. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Your application has been declined!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.