Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Here is where you can apply for Helper . This access allows you only to mute , gag , beacon ( blue light , which can help for leading ) and sending a message to the whole team by typing !msay < Message > . Becoming a Helper means not only helping to our community , but showing us as well how you deal with any situation. If you think that you are the one which can help us - then feel free to apply .

Before you make your application , check the requirements which you will need as a helper :

1. You need to have at least 100 hours in our server .
  2. Make sure to make for yourself a small reputation , so that people can trust you .
  3. And finally - make sure to have fun while you are helping to the people :) .
!!! To make your application , simply read the information which is under this text !!!

Nickname:
Steam_ID:

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - Answer

What do you think about the community? - Answer

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - Answer

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Answer

Last edited:

xCroaTia_StylezZ

Server Admin
VIP
Sep 17, 2016
Pozega, Pozesko-Slavonska, Croatia
Nickname: xCroaTia_StylezZ
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:51082507

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- Since 8 months on this server (before on other ZE server)

What do you think about the community? - The people are great and everyone helps you if you got problems.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - Like it says "Helper", i wanna help out the admins who are busy at leading etc.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - My Car

About this apply i thinked really a lot of it and i think it would be good that i can help the people, if they got problems.

Senseirage

Kid Weaboo
Server Admin
May 12, 2017
Bucuresti, RO

Nickname:Senseirage
Steam_ID:STEAM_0:0:64048534

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- since i was an edgy preteen

What do you think about the community? - i think that with a little bit of improvement we can actually someday beat frostdrake or minecraft adventure

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - since i spend a lot of time on this server i said why not

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - having fun with the people i care about

Nickname: Greango | punisher
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:20860436

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- 1year

What do you think about the community? - it's a best server never seen with very good admin .not overflow like other server.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - i play only in this server i think it's a best server now with event haha

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - weed haha

May 21, 2017
Michigan, US
Nickname: KrayZ Steven
Steam_ID:STEAM_0:0:82838703
For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- I have been playing for roughly 2 - 3 months.

What do you think about the community? - I absolutely love it, no toxic people and everybody is up to help, which is why I am applying for Helper.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I would like to become Helper because I'm just a helpful person and am always up to help people.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - My favorite thing is videogames =P

May 31, 2017
France
Nickname: thorodr
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:50163846
For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - I discovered Zombie Escape 4 months ago, since I became a fan of this mod and this server so I would like to stay there for some, time as long as I have free time.
From that day, I spend many hours on this server (2d 23:34h) .

What do you think about the community? - There are many people who are friendly and nice. However, there are sometimes children or stupid people who spam or troll. This kind of people destroy the good atmosphere and annoy many people.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - Helper would be an opportunity for me to regain functions that I had in the past on servers. I would like to help the community by muting or gagging sick people and permit to the other a great game. If I am elected Helper, I would not abuse and I will warn them before the sanction.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
I need this guy as well in the Helper team . Good at helping and good at listening .

You have been accepted. Welcome to the crew .

May 5, 2017
Bulgaria
Nickname: ✪ P$yCh0
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:151387341

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- I have been playing zombie escape for years now, since cs 1.6, but i'm on this server from around 1 year.

What do you think about the community? - I know a lot of good people from the server. People that are always there when someone needs help or assistance.Of course like every other game in the world there will always be people that are going to try to harm others. Good thing is that those people are easily dealt with.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - From the time i have spent in this server i have seen many violations. People screaming in their mics, insulting others in chat, talking languages that are not allowed by the rules, i think i can help with those problems and others. Although my english is not so good i always aim to help those who need assist.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - CSKA Sofia <3

P.s: Thanks for your time!

macadadaa

Super-Moderator
Jan 28, 2016
Deva, Hunedoara County, Romania
Nickname: ✪ P$yCh0
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:151387341

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- I have been playing zombie escape for years now, since cs 1.6, but i'm on this server from around 1 year.

What do you think about the community? - I know a lot of good people from the server. People that are always there when someone needs help or assistance.Of course like every other game in the world there will always be people that are going to try to harm others. Good thing is that those people are easily dealt with.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - From the time i have spent in this server i have seen many violations. People screaming in their mics, insulting others in chat, talking languages that are not allowed by the rules, i think i can help with those problems and others. Although my english is not so good i always aim to help those who need assist.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - CSKA Sofia <3

P.s: Thanks for your time!
You will be definitely accepted . Welcome to the crew .
Your access is ready!

Jan 22, 2017
Kazanlak, Bulgaria
Nickname: hellboyy
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:133582478

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- I'm not sure, but it is over a year, january I was a silver vip, before I became a silver I played for several months.

What do you think about the community? - is great but she needs more hell :D For this I am here.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - The usual things, for kick KIDSS and bad person, becon to help and so on .

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - This server, tattoo, books and hell (of course).

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Your request has been accepted . Welcome to the crew .

As for the Helper applications - for now , they will be closed .we have enough Helpers already
--- Post updated ---
(Update) - Helper applications are opened for a limited time ( from 22 of June to 30 of June ) . For those who wants to help to the server or just to the people - The time is now .

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Nickname: S M E X Y
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:28758194

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - 2 months or more :bowing:

What do you think about the community? - Amazingly amazing :heart_eyes:

Why do you want to become a Helper ? -
  1. To keep my eyes open for the Bhop Scripters :eyes:
  2. The annoying interrupters who disturb the leader who leads to victory :mad:
  3. Mute the underage kids :nogood:
  4. Deal with the disrespect people :hand:

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Super cold room with a king sized bed and a feather pillow! :headmassage::heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.