Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2017
Selangor, MY
Added : I just learnt CroatiaStylezz was removed as admin too, I didnt recognise that because but I did noticed his reducedness in leading like restricting troll playes from taking materia but he is still help leading and with unique skin so I thought he was still an admin.

This is also an unfair removal in my opinion as well seeing the server are severely lacking admins to lead maps esp on weekdays. These are my perspectiave as active casual players these past month. The removal of CroatiaStylezz and Something are hurting the servers in my opinion, and the alternatives of helpers are 70% of them unexperienced to lead materia laden maps

Now I recognised why Croatia and Something are not as active as they used to. I cant blame them for that. They are valuable players to the server in my opinion. These action by Victorski are driving valuable players away, good players that actively help educating newbies to learn the maps.

Added: this is to answer what I recognise Viktor is saying, while I did nominate overplayed maps that we failed to beat regularly, I also make sure to nominate easy/new maps if any after when playing with newbies players. He failed to mention this. And nominate has little effect. Newbie players tend to like these maps because of the popularity of the movies, they will still vote it even if they are at 6,7, 8 because and they still do so, in my opinion because of the multiple stages ( 6 levels on both Royal, Starwars, FF maps) and they do become satisfied in beating the easy initial stages.

Same arguement can be done with bioshock map that people tend to didnt vote more than did even when nominated first at 5, because of the dull and puzzly nature.

Last edited:

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Something was active and actively leading when you're not online, and you keep trying to justify that only on the basis of what you saw when you're online, when in fact as of now you're less active gamewise than him these past 2 weeks. And players now are talking about it.

Yet again , you do not understand what does actually mean to be an admin .
Let me explain first -
A admin must always stick to the server he is , no matter what .
A admin should help even though he doesn't like the idea that people are nominating other maps or the fact that some people are not good enough .
No matter the sittuation a admin should always come to help - not just leading a group of people or trying to just motivate the people to win .
A admin should always help to other admins and always share their opinion .

Now you maybe don't understand it , but Something is removed as a admin only , not as a player , not as anything else .
Did i say that he will be removed forever ?
Did i say that he cannot try to get his access again ?
I want to see how motivated he is to become admin again .

Now as i did said to Something and as i did said before and you haven't checked that as well -
I do spy the server from time to time .I do check how others are acting . Not being online doesn't mean that i cannot spy the server and that i cannot check everytime the chat history.
Maybe you are not reading everything so let me show it to you :
I want others to be better than me and i want them to fight for what they actually believe

I decided to become a helper to help addressing this issues.
If you really wanted to help , why did you had to hide your though , your opinion ?
Why didn't you share what you wanted to say , what you wanted to tell ?
Do you see me as a person who never help and always wants to win in everything ?
Instead of joining in the server , most of the time i try to reply to the people who were either asking or telling something in the forum . Because i do not want join the server knowing that people were asking something which i can reply with .
I would rather give some of my time , so i can be sure that i helped to those people .
That's what it means to Help - to help someone without wanting any reward for it .

The only good active helpers are
Senseirage, Smexy, Xaern. They should be promoted to admins to help the server but you're so slow to do so.
I am not sure if i was talking that with you or someone else , but i do want to promote them for admins . Normally i would do something and finish it ONLY when i am sure that everything is okay .
Senseirage - He can wait at least 1 month for being promoted , because i truly want to be sure that i would do something good by promoting him .
Smexy and Xaern - Both of them are doing a really good job . I wanted to make them admins , but i can see that from time to time they don't get motivated enough . That is why here i come in - i show them how to do things , i helped them and tell them what can be done for this and that . The same can be done for them as well - they can wait 1 more month and they will be promoted .

Now , if you haven't understanded yet - i would rather wait longer , so i can be sure that i will have good staff , rather than accepting immidiatly .

In conclusion, I never said you are doing an abysmal job, I am just saying you are started to pay less attention to the servers hence recurring issues are not addressed.

I think this is due to lack/poor communication with the admins/helpers. it's not about you being away in real life. But you need to coordinate more with them.
Tell me when was the last time , when i was with you testing a new map in the test server?

Did i called you for help ?

No - because i was sure that you wanted to have more fun in the main server . While from time to time i test some maps alone or with other admins , i continue to communicate , i continue to help them no matter what . But i do not want to give them orders - because that will be a truly disrespectful thing towards me .

In view of these, you need to pay attention to the issues happening at all time, not to the things that happened only when you're online, and based your decisionmaking on that. When you are now are not as active these past month as you used
I will say it again - I do join as a spy either at morning or really late at night .
I cannot be in the server all day - if i could , i would be .
You are actually the one taking actions based on your online activity .

On a lesser important note, you need to take criticism more positively. Other servers are starting to address your volatility and we have lost the pro players from other server that used to lead on 'overplayed' maps, then they r trying to help on other hard maps too. But you drove them away. And until now we still dont have dedicated experienced base of players that can lead to beat this map regularly. Hence my reasoning to nominate these kinds of maps, they are overplayed because we are still not beat them regularly with our own group of players.
Lost the pro players ?
Professioanal players will play in any kind of server ( weather is Glf, Mapeadores , GUC , Steam gamer) - Now if you haven't noticed , When hard or famous maps are played - good players starts to come , but not because of the server - because of the map .
While i am in the server , i can see that better players can lead as well .
When the so called pro players come and start to lead - i do not interupt them . I only help and in the end what's the result - Only the pros suvive and the others - dead .

How do you want to make professionals if other people are not motivated enough to become pros ?
Are you telling that i should become like the others - I will not care about the others , i can only with the pros and always do my job - leading .
I am sorry , but that's not going to happen . I would rather give my time for the newibe people and teach them rather than playing everytime and winning almost everytime .

I dont want to discuss my helpingness with you Viktorski, because you need to be active to see that. And I am not looking to be an admin nor to replace you. I was happy being a casual player like AnalBanana/Destro/Systis/pirinka, and becoming helper seeing how ineffective other helpers at leading maps even the fairly easy ones with less admin being active.
You just told me at least 3 times that i am not active . Please read the chat above.
Second - Why do you think that Systis , Destro or AnalBanana are not helpers or Admins ?
It's the same reason over and over again - You people are good , you know what to do , you are better than the others , better than me or anyone else .
But you do not understand that this is a comunity with a lot of people . If you are telling what is true - that you have been active and in a guild and you knew what to do - Then okay , but understand that there is a difference between a group and a 10 000 population ( Just for example ) .
Your group or guilt might have been very popular , but that was because you were too focused in a game , which is actually a Game .
If i wanted to be really serious and this server to have serious admins and always trying their best - it will be really boring for at least 60 or 70 % . I am not here to look like i am good or anything else . I am not here to show that this is another copy of other popular servers .
--- Post updated ---
They are valuable players to the server in my opinion. These action by Victorski are driving valuable players away, good players that actively help educating newbies to learn the maps.
Yet again , you are actually the one who is not that much active and who actually doesn't see the point .

If i wanted only to see pros - that will be boring
If i wanted only to see newbies - that will be boring .
I am trying to make a balance - Balance which is acceptable .
There is no problem for the pros to do their job - I can continue to lead and show to those newbie people what to do.
The last time i remember - the good players would actually do their job and not leading or playing with their team . Here is the example -

You are playing ze_ Mako _ Reactor and you are the one who leads . After the last door open ( where you have to run to the bridge ) The good players actually Bhop their way to the end and not thinking so much what will happen with the others :
Yeah What a great way to help to bring people to the server , right ?
yeah , they are actually showing to the newbies that they are too bad and that they cannot do stuff like - Bhopping , being better . yeah , great education - only 4 or 10 % of those players will actually motivate themselfs to become pros and what about the rest ?
You don't care - Right ?
You will forget about them .You are thinking that you are helping them , but you are not .

Added: this is to answer what I recognise Viktor is saying, while I did nominate overplayed maps that we failed to beat regularly, I also make sure to nominate easy/new maps if any after when playing with newbies players. He failed to mention this. And nominate has little effect. Newbie players tend to like these maps because of the popularity of the movies, they will still vote it even if they are at 6,7, 8 because and they still do so, in my opinion because of the multiple stages ( 6 levels on both Royal, Starwars, FF maps) and they do become satisfied in beating the easy initial stages.

Same arguement can be done with bioshock map that people tend to didnt vote more than did even when nominated first at 5, because of the dull and puzzly nature.

I do believe that i did not mention that you do nominate small maps as well .
But why do you think i did not mention it ? It's obvious .
By nominating and playing small maps other or if i have to be correct - More players join the server ( people who can be actually new and still don't know what to do ) .
By nominating small maps , you make the people to look like a instrument for you .
After you see that you have enough players - you start to nominate big and hard maps .
And 2 things can happen - either the cycle will repeat it self or an admin comes and take charges and do his job .

But the more we talk about this , the more it shows one big thing which you still don't see - You are not helping at all and not sharing what you have to share .

Tell me something - If you truly wanted to help , then why didn't you helped ?
Why do you make things only You and You only will know ?
If you care about the server , then why are you not trying to accomplish something WITH the others ( the people , the helpers , the admins , the owner ) ?

Look where we are right now - yesterday i told you to stop nominating maps which are played 3 times per day and look what happens - You immidiatly start to fight pointing thing which you actually do not pay attention that much .

I can only apologise , if you though that i am mad at you or anything else .
I am here for the people - Not for myself .
I only warned you because everyday , non - stop , we play Maps which are too famous or overplayed . It's like we forget about the other great maps .

I don't expect from you to apologise - I only want you to understand that Not everyone can be happy or sad . Not everyone can be satisfied .

Now i can say that i can finaly be more active in the server ( without spying ) , because as i said - The temperature in my country is too hot for working .
And if my shift does not change - i can say that i would be in the server from 9: 00 - 14 :00 to 18:00 ( 19 : 00 - it depends on the situation ) to 24:00 .

Just look at my picture ( Ying , Yang ) - You can take it as 50 / 50 , Good or bad , The best or the worse , etc.

That's what i am trying to accomplish - to make people happy and at the same time trying to make them better .

You might now agree with my method of work , but right now , i can see it's working . Because that's the only method which i used in the past 6 or 7 months .

Last edited:

Dasch Omen

VIP
May 13, 2016
What a bunch of pro-elitist bullshit. All i see in this thread is nothing more than drama and misconceptions.
You probably felt the need to speak up on forum after Viktor lectured you last night for nominating overplayed maps on a daily basis,making you upset because in your own delusional way you think this is the right call,you were trying to do the right thing by nominating those maps in the attempt of bringing more players to the server because after all your theory is based on the hypothesis that playing mainstream maps this server will improve skill-wise and at the same time you are aiding this community to grow larger. Meh,futile attempt .
While the whole speech thing was not really needed he did what he thought it was right and so did you,you guys are both misunderstood. One attempts to keep a good ration between playing mainstream maps and small ones while the other wants an higher population and performance on this map attempting to beat them.
Airising , i see the reason behind your actions and partly i agree with you but only to a certain extent,which is why i stand with Viktor on this one. I am all up for playing overplayed maps but sometimes some people are exaggerating,they become so desperate and obsessed over some maps and they nominate these maps so often that we rarely get the chance to play others such as boaccheo,deepice,resonance cascade,etc.When people see pirates,diddle,surf,starwars displayed on the map list everyone loses their shit and instantly vote for it.
The problem here is the platform not the user,the server is not stable enough and it crashes way too often,when this happens the maps marked as recently played are once again eligible for nomination and here comes the endless cycle of playing the same maps.
Pirates>Diddle>Starwars>Surf>Pidaras>random map>Frostdrake>random map>Frozen Temple>random map > server crashes> start from the beginning.
For instance yesterday we played Pirates,you were there, after pirates came 2-3 more maps,server has crashed and afterwards you nominated Pirates once more. Point being
Point being,you are part of the issue Airising and the whole argument was about you and how you involuntary contribute to the problem, by encouraging the players of a repeating the same cycle mentioned above.

I understand the psychology behind your post,you are here to get things of your chest,attempt to open our eyes,make justice for the common people and slay the oppressor,put an end to the tyrant,behead the beast,etc,etc. Portraying Viktor as the villain is just amusing,i can`t help myself but burst in laughter upon reading some stuff your wrote.
While the reason of why Viktor has demoted/removed some players is no concern of mine, and never will because i choose not to get involved in server's management,does not necessarily mean he is wrong .I've read his post regarding Something and he made some valid points,personally i would have taken a different approach but still,i am not here to discuss this.
Let me get this straight . According to your standards a person who leads and casually mutes/restricts someone is fit to be an admin,right? Well,isn`t that cute !?
Judging by this logic mapeadores,gfl,frag,possesion should add at least 2-3 more admins to their staff once a day.
This server has really low standards when it comes to recruitment,basically everyone who owns a microphone,ocasionally says fall back/defend and spends 2 hours a day is fit to become one.
Admins should have a few qualities and duties,such as : being great with people,positive and committed,managing the staff/team,participating on forums with new ideas,always wiling to help,answering calls from voice chat/chat,discussing internal conflicts,trying to put an end to arising conflicts,putting the others first before him.
Viktorski has all these qualities and i cannot think of anyone more fit to be a head admin than him.
When he is on the server he tries his best to keep everyone satisfied by answering player`s calls,even when they ask silly questions he willingly stops and responds to them knowing that eventually he is gonna get infected, he is the type of guy who stands on the first line of defense waiting for everyone and trying his best to save the last people even though most of the times he ends up dying in order to protect the group,he always jumps in someone`s else defense when other players are being a bunch of dicks,he was the middle man when me and curry had a small fight. I suppose you get the picture and there is no need to go on with the examples.

Buddy,being an admin is not limited to leading/muting and restricting players.Thanks to these little misconceptions you have regarding of what the postion of admin means you are now starting to believe that Viktor has made the wrong call choosing to demote/remove some people,probably thinking his decision was biased and only taken because of a personal grudge.
I get that you are unsatisfied with some events that occur on the server,we can`t always be on control,we can`t always be there,unlike you who can afford spending from 6 to 18 hours on the server ( looked up on your gametracker graph) we have to work for a living to put some bread on the table,we need 8 hours of sleep,we have real life shit to deal with,this silly virtual reality is nothing more but a hobby . I`m not judging,looks like you are really passionate over this video game,good for you,glad to have you as a part of your community,work hard and one day you will become an admin.
By the way i noticed you said my name,small correction there : i am not an admin,just a guy with commands ,the type of cunt who steals other people materia as he sees fit. Gimme gimme :TriHard:

Apr 14, 2017
Selangor, MY
This is a reply to Omen's post,

I considered you as an admin because you have the commands similar to admin. It's all about the commands, I did not care about the rank at all. Now your explanation justify how you are always acted in the server though, and at times it is of annoyance when you just stand there doing nothing, you seem to lead only when you are with certain people.

I wished there are records of history of nomination of what maps by who and when. Omen, you are creating your own details of event here. I m only responsible for nominating star wars and potc Royal, and let me remind this is just a nomination, not force rtv or else, and on the basis to beat the maps. Sometimes people just vote this map on their own henve the popular and overplayed. I admits, in my opinion, these 2 maps, are the best maps in term of balance of materia importance, wide area and tight corner defending, point defending, boss fighting along with multiple well arranged stages.

Most of what you said above appear quite fictitious rather e.g. oppression, against the tyrants. I had stated I never said he is destroying the servers etc. I only stated he should do more addressing issues that will arise from his inactivity instead of paying no and less attention to it.

This is in reply to Viktorski's post,

ow you maybe don't understand it , but Something is removed as a admin only , not as a player , not as anything else .
Did i say that he will be removed forever ?
Did i say that he cannot try to get his access again ?
I want to see how motivated he is to become admin again .
Really Viktor? Listen to yourself. And I recognised now, the people who you removed as an admin try to avoid you now when you're online. This is just an observation of what has happened on weekdays.Your action as I stated to you in private, are of a 17 years old teenager, your way of handling human resources, reaction to criticism.

The truth is Viktor I have lost some respects to you seeing what had happened prior to our misunderstanding on a small issue to begin with. It is because,

1. Everytime I talked to you regarding about players that you classified in your mind as 'casual players' as AnalBanana Systis, Destro, these are the players that are leading the map when no admin is on and actually make the maps enjoyable with progression. Sometimes I just need to beacon them and tell the players to stay with them at all times as the map progresses.

I can attest to this as most of my learning about the tricks and defending of the maps is by observing these players. I didnt consider myself as a good player. I see these players to have done more to the servers than what you envision in your head.

2. You're using untrue reasoning to remove Something. Your removal of him were purely reactional after a misunderstanding. I dont know about Croatia I just learn about it today.

3. Some of the pro players you mute, they gave a different account of stories of what is happening then what you have said. Hence, of removal some of the admins, are of the same basis too.

I am asking for the review by Marius of how things are being handled, not to bring down Viktorski or anything. I believe some actions handled are not rightly so. As I stated, I am just a casual active player at the moment that will be busy come school/university semester. I am more seniorly aged than you, Viktor. And I am helping with what I know I can do.

I also want to ask for review by Marius regarding the helpership rank, and some of the players recruited at this position (this is why I didn't quite believe your story account regarding removal of Something/Croatia, seeing more than half of the helpers are either inactive/unexperienced to lead the big/hard maps, and you're reducing the role of those who are actually leading after a misunderstanding with them).

Regarding this, I am more than happy with no helpership at all if the current issue for the reason I felt the need to apply the helpership before are being addressed.

Dasch Omen

VIP
May 13, 2016
You don`t really have to type "This is a reply to Omen's post," , i can figure it out on my own,anyway thanks for your concern,much appreciated.
I like how you systematically dismantled each one of my arguments while completely ignoring some points i have been trying to make,turning the tides of this conversation to a whole different angle,i`d suggest you read my post carefully and slowly one more time. I don`t really understand why are you so fixated on the idea that a helper or admins is obliged to lead,this is not prerequisite prior to applying for the rank.
The whole talk regarding me was uncalled for,what i do on the server is none of your business,nor do i have any duties of enforcing server`s rules or leading.

I wished there are records of history of nomination of what maps by who and when. Omen, you are creating your own details of event here.
Creating my own details of the event? What is that supposed to mean? Implying i am making up things,spreading lies? Care to elaborate please?
Everyone is free to nominate whatever the hell they want,Viktor`s only intention was to spread awareness and that`s all there is to it,he was upset and concerned that we are only playing only 15% of server`s maps because of the endless unbreakable cycle of nominating mainstreams ones,his intentions were not ill and he only tried to point out that you are a part of the problem. Here is a crazy idea,how about we stop nominating Pirates and Starwars since they were already beaten and instead we nominate maps marked as "unbeaten" in map list thread?

I admits, in my opinion, these 2 maps, are the best maps in term of balance of materia importance, wide area and tight corner defending, point defending, boss fighting along with multiple well arranged stages.
Pirates Port Royal and Starwars are the best maps in term of balance? Questionable logic you got there. Those are the most human friendly maps i ever played , 4 items users and 5-6 defenders can easily carry the whole team through every single level.

Most of what you said above appear quite fictitious rather e.g. oppression, against the tyrants. I had stated I never said he is destroying the servers etc. I only stated he should do more addressing issues that will arise from his inactivity instead of paying no and less attention to it.
Might want to learn about the connotative meaning of words. You keep using the word issues but yet are not being very explicit of what these issues are. The only thing you have done so far was only to point out his decisions which you might think they have been taken due to his poor judgment.
You call it criticism except this criticism of your is not constructive,more like factual.

the people who you removed as an admin try to avoid you now when you're online.
And? Do they also need a pat on the back? Are we supposed to feel sorry or remorse? They are free to stay or leave as they see fit.

Your action as I stated to you in private, are of a 17 years old teenager, your way of handling human resources, reaction to criticism.
Yes,you said that already,this is the second time you are saying it, we get it. He is young and reckless and immature and not as wise as you wanted him to be,point made. Can we move on with our lives now? Every other admin or helper is free aim for the position of head admin if he thinks he can do a better job. Even you are free to replace him. But mark my words,none of these admins will have the qualities of Viktor . He has a big hearth,his intentions are not as bad as you might think they are,he protects server`s best interest ,he is always willing to help and his patience with some people who are complete dicks to him sometimes is just amazing.
I am not saying the others are a bunch of incompetents or worthless but at the moment he outshines them all and you are only looking at the tree here,not the forest.

1. Everytime I talked to you regarding about players that you classified in your mind as 'casual players' as AnalBanana Systis, Destro, these are the players that are leading the map when no admin is on and actually make the maps enjoyable with progression. Sometimes I just need to beacon them and tell the players to stay with them at all times as the map progresses.
I can attest to this as most of my learning about the tricks and defending of the maps is by observing these players. I didnt consider myself as a good player. I see these players to have done more to the servers than what you envision in your head.
Do you want as to award them with a medal for their special services performed for this community? What exactly have they done to the server? They led the players to victory? So basically in your opinion this is some sort of accomplishment and somehow have made an impact in the development of this community? Interesting way of seeing things. I suppose they deserve more merits than those who make useful suggestions,attempt to keep server up to date with latest maps,report bugs and support the server financiary ,participate in forum conversations as an attempt to make themselves useful with everything they can so this community would prosper . How many posts do these people you mentioned above have on the forum? Oh yeah,none,because they couldn`t care less,they are only there to have a good time and having a good time means winning .

2. You're using untrue reasoning to remove Something. Your removal of him were purely reactional after a misunderstanding. I dont know about Croatia I just learn about it today.
You are so blinded with hatred because you think Something has suffered some sort of injustice . You have no knowledge of what took place behind closed doors so you can`t really jump in someone`s defense without knowing all the facts.
I mean you get it,you got emotionally attached to the guy and it's only natural to react to his decision,he is the head admin and he deals with the staff members as he sees fit,he made him admin in the first place so he is more then welcome to remove/demote people as he sees fit.
As for Croatia you don`t know what you are talking about,i could say more about his demotion but i choose to abstain myself for personal reasons.

3. Some of the pro players you mute, they gave a different account of stories of what is happening then what you have said. Hence, of removal some of the admins, are of the same basis too.
You are being naive.Are you speaking of the so called "pro players" who most of the time are being a bunch of asses and spam non-sense on the microphone talking about stuff that might as well be discussed on private? Or are you talking about so called pro players who migrate from gfl and mapeadores and sometimes use or do not use items on purpose in order to get a trim ( trim = getting people killed on purpose so the boss would have less hp),
Those people are the worst,they only care for themselves and their "solo" ,they wouldn`t give a rat ass if you were to play with them and defend on the same line,as soon as they find an opportunity they would use you as bait and bunny hop their way towards the end leaving you to die to the zombies,without feeling any bit of remorse for you.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
guys all this talk seems kind of point less in my opinion because in the end the deciding factor is marius.

you guys are just going to keep replaying to each others long replays do you really want to do that ?

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2017
Selangor, MY
Omen, you still don't get the point actually as most of the point being brought upon are rather childish and I don't want to address them anymore, most of it have been discussed and just refer to the previous post if you missed any. You are out of your lane and time in this one.

I'm talking about the nature of running of server, which is business-wise aspect of running the server in which therelackof is. Currently all what the servers have are Marius's like our previous events that we beat rather quickly and that is it.

I never questioned Viktorski's heart or him having the server at best interest. There are difference between heart and competency (decision-making, etc).

There is in my opinion an alarming trend of stagnancy. I was there during GFL early years on CS source, playing alongside with Roy and Juky etc, ranked as high as 4th on the server before quitting the game about 5 years ago. Seeing them becoming the server they are now, they are truly deserving it because on the nature/effectiveness of how they are being run. As I have stated before, I am 25, was in the ze scene much earlier before quitting cs scene to be active in the mmorpg scene. And I only recently return back to the CS (CSS before) scene with new account. And the GUC server is actually the first server I find on the list.

Our server has been stagnant over the past month, the morale of the servers has been dropping now because of the stagnancy. Game will get bored as it is the nature of it unlike active action is taken. Marius has done a good job with a previous minecraft event, but because of the state of our server, that event lasted only an hour and then the server no. drop back to 36, on a supposedly busy server time.

I am asking Marius to review the business part of handling of the server in order for us to grow. Please take note I am actually trying to help, and I am just a casual player unlike my early days. I already quitted that scene of running things.

My suggestion is for Marius to review and having a census of how things are run. And we will go from there. And in my opnion, at these stage, we need to start having a dedicated timewise person to oversee things. These are the step that Roy took upon expanding GFL.

Last edited:

Dasch Omen

VIP
May 13, 2016
Oh no! Quite the opposite, the intention behind your post was crystal clear to me ever since the beginning and while i could have limited myself to only a few sentences addressing only what is essential in this matter i chose to fully participate because of these allegations regarding his actions and motives.
If you dissatisfied with him and truly believe there is someone more competent with a high moral ground and a better ethical code of conduct then speak freely and he shall become the next head admin if the owner approves,let`s see how he performs.
But this is not what you want,you want to escape mediocrity,you want a change,you want development and growth.
So do i but this takes time .At the moment we are doing fine,currently being ranked as # 3 zombie escape server on gametracker , in time things will change for better.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Arising - Understand that i was trying to avoid your idea .
Not because it is not good or bad - I had the same idea as well 6 months ago ( nominating overplayed maps just so we can have more players in the server ) .

The reason why i refused to do that again is because i realised that I am not playing alone - Others have the right to nominate other maps or even to nominate their maps as well .

Back then i was doing the same thing as you - I nominate a overplayed map , if i see that we are losing players , i nominate small map which can bring the people again . And then the cycle repeats it self .

But after quite some time - i realised that i am like a puppet master - I was only controling the people making them to vote for what i actually want .
That is why i refused to play the role of a puppet master - because i want others to play what they want .

Imagine this situation like i am You but from the future - I am telling you that your idea is okay ,but many things will happen , which you might not expect .

For example :
The admin staff will probably leave the server , because the server will become too serious .
Once you are the last guy - you will start to search for other admins and at the same time - trying to do your best by doing something good for the server .

Basically if your idea successeed - this can be a copy of GLF or Mapeadores or any other popular server . But you will be the one who will take the charge of everything and once you start to ask yourself - "What did i do ? " it will be too late to change anything .

I want you to understand that maybe you will be sorry for what you have done ( if your idea works and you actually do it ) .

I am not here to fight or anything Arising - I am just telling you this and that .

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
I don't want to be part of this topic, but is better if we stop this going any further, just to clarify one thing we are ranked the second zombie escape server, and yes we will get better and better.

Robi19

User ✩
Jul 20, 2017
Romania
Nickname:Robi
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:102579626

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- I started to play on this server like,2 years ago or 3,ik a lot of you didn't recognized me but i played with another nicknames,like "SKIZZEN"

What do you think about the community? - Is the greatest i ever seen and i like it very much

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - 1.I like this server very much with all the people who are playing on it
2.I like all the people from the staff and i want to be part of it
3.To be a hand of help with the kids who are raging or screaming or another guys who are trolling the server or something like this.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - To stay outside with my friends,anddd to help people <3

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Normally , the helper applications are closed , but i believe that you can be a good Helper .

I can say that your application has been accepted .

The access will be given by the owner and if he decides to do anything else .

Nickname:✪ Hœnir
Steam_ID : STEAM_0:1:120740053

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- I think that I achieved a year and a quarter by now.

What do you think about the community? - It is good , but it needs to be polished a bit. :)

Why do you want to become a Helper ?

I want to help , lead , get rid of the people who are disturbing the server.

PS : Im on vacation so you can take your time with my helper acces ( if I get it ).

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
I apologise for that Hoenir , but your request will be rejected .

I can take at least one more helper , but i think that you will be much better if you are without the helper rank and helper access. Being casual is a good thing as well.

FrozY

VIP
Jul 19, 2017
Tampere, Finland
Nickname: FrozY
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:42250306

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- since 2012 in cs:source with breaks every now and then but this server got me hooked again. 110hrs on this server

What do you think about the community?- just great

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - i'm very active, and to mute annoying spammers who disturb the leader.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
You have been promoted . Welcome to the crew .

Okay , that was it with the Helper applications . Any other application will be rejected . The case is closed , until a update .

Mar 11, 2017
Spain

Nickname: ツ Mosky ^.- [HASHTAG]#pvpro[/HASHTAG].com
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:1033709

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?-
I've been playing for about 6 years since I discovered and entered my first CSS community CTA. I have 4 years of experience as an admin.

What do you think about the community? -

Currently, I focus more to play and have fun with the friends I make on the server, viktorski usually talk while playing on the server, but would always help with head. He would never abuse the powers and would always be willing to help any player.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? -

Because I want to have experience and concentrate more on the community, if I play, but I also help this community to be the best and the server are all at ease playing. For my part I come in to have fun with my friends, but I would also like to help and extend my experience in the community

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? -

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

I just found out that the post was closed to be an assistant, but at that time I was finishing working and I could not get into to the server. But I would like you to offer me the opportunity.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
I apologise but the Helper applications are closed for now .
I can grant you a Helper access , only if i change my mind , but you will have to give me 4 or 5 days to think about your application .
For now , your application will be putted in the waiting room .

Status
Not open for further replies.