Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
Nickname: AydanGelen
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:13992044

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- Answer : Approximately 8 Year I have 1800 hour css and 3.5k Csgo with my main + another account (I played 2 year on +18 GUC server)

What do you think about the community? - Answer Server is so funny i hope you accept my request i realy want to help to community I know the many good players here i think they know me to
Why do you want to become a Helper ? - Answer : Because i want to help to server about
Kids
Ragers
Mic spammers
Trash talkers
Other language users
Bad boys :)
Beacon for leaders
Help for commands or binds

About everything than i can
(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Answer My Family

Its all thanks for read

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
I apologise , but the Helper applications are closed for now .
But thank you again for trying to apply for Helper .

Nickname: ツ Mosky ^.- [HASHTAG]#pvpro[/HASHTAG].com
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:1033709

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?-
I've been playing for about 6 years since I discovered and entered my first CSS community CTA. I have 4 years of experience as an admin.

What do you think about the community? -

Currently, I focus more to play and have fun with the friends I make on the server, viktorski usually talk while playing on the server, but would always help with head. He would never abuse the powers and would always be willing to help any player.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? -

Because I want to have experience and concentrate more on the community, if I play, but I also help this community to be the best and the server are all at ease playing. For my part I come in to have fun with my friends, but I would also like to help and extend my experience in the community

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? -

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

I just found out that the post was closed to be an assistant, but at that time I was finishing working and I could not get into to the server. But I would like you to offer me the opportunity.

I have my final decision - Your application will be declined , i apologise for that .

Jul 31, 2017
Norway
Nickname: Halfbox
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:88734501

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?- I have played zombie escape in CSS in my other acc (Around 1 year in css but some months in csgo. so i know many maps and pizzatime is my favorite )

What do you think about the community? - Very nice because its always admin there to guide or help you through out the map

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I want to help the community and because im here often now i want to do more stuff.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Playing and driving car. (Im under practice for driving)

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
I apologise Halfbox , but your application will be rejected , because i closed the helper applications .

When i open them again and we have more space - You are free to apply for Helper again .
--- Post updated ---
(UPDATE )

AydanGalen - i would like that person to get helper access , so he can control the situation in the server and because he proved himself for trying to help.

In exchange - we can remove deRANKservice as a helper . I think he was already removed , but if he is still helper - i would like to remove him .

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - 1 month + 1 week

What do you think about the community? - It's a very nice community with very respectful people.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I want to help this community, i think every one knows that i'm capable to have this acces.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - bodybuilding and college

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - 1 month + 1 week

What do you think about the community? - It's a very nice community with very respectful people.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I want to help this community, i think every one knows that i'm capable to have this acces.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - bodybuilding and college
Yes yes yes, is a nice person.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
i apologise Adnan , but the helper applications are closed for now .
Once i open them - you can try to apply for helper again.
--- Post updated ---
Also - i would like to remove Virtus Pica as a helper . Not helping to the server what so ever .

And Pica , if you are reading this - Keep in mind that i had kinda the same argue about the nominations .
Playing what every person wants in understandable , but you sir, managed to start to nominate AGAIN a lot of times ze_santasitaion and ze_Frostdrake.

I am not saying that this is a bad idea - but keep in mind that when you were gone , we played less Frostdrake and Santasination ( of course , we did played them from time to time , but still the team was not ready to win ) .
Now that you came back from work or anything else , you started to do the same thing again . Playing hard , long and difficult map every day at least TWICE which can be really boring for the people after 20 minutes - it is not a very good idea. If i ask you for who you nominate this map - i will already know that you do it only for yourself . And then you wanted to be promoted or like you said '' upgraded '' .

If you are telling me that people '' wanted '' that - then you are wrong , since you are the only one who wants to play those maps . Again - it's okay to play a map which you like , but keep in mind that after the server crash - you nominate the same maps again - and the team votes for them again , but not because they wanted .............

And second - how can you say '' I am not talking to you - shut up "" to an admin like that ? He only wanted to show you that you were making a problem and he tried somehow to help you . Yet again you somehow tried to defend yourself for something which you are responsible for .

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
If they don't want to play this maps , why vote for them? It was a vote like 25 pro and 14 no , and was much people on server 55.

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
If they don't want to play this maps , why vote for them? It was a vote like 25 pro and 14 no , and was much people on server 55.
Yes Viktoski, I was talking with you and this guy 16 years old "itz_wxy" said to me I can't lead . I remember , who was leading 2 days ago when we win slander, win doom,and go to the boss on frostdrake, and tryhard to win lvl 6 on star wars? Me ofc. He lead only ez maps

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria

Really good question . Why did they want to vote for it ?
  1. Well , there is a simple answer - Because you were the first one to nominate your map , meaning that people can easily press the button 5 ( each is closer to your finger) .
  2. Because every lover of those maps were spamming and saying - " 5 , 5 , 5 " or ''6 , 6 , 6 ""
  3. Let me remind you that you said to vote for Frostdrake - i am not talking about today only , but the other days as well . For example - The vote is coming and after the maps appear , you immediately say the number of your map . ( either it's 5 , 6, 7 , etc. )

Second - that admin is more than 20 years old . He tries to lead on every map , not just few .
Just because he didn't wanted to disturb you or to make you to stop leading , does not mean that he is bad .

And do not look other people's actions and try to look for yourself first .

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Lol ? Fost drake was nr. 7 . You can look for this in chat. And I dont say becouse you mute me . I write.
Ok man, I will nominate this maps only one time. It's ok?

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
I do not care about the number - you indeed continued to say your number / map .
Nominating it at least and i repeat AT LEAST once per day is okay .
But still - that can count as overplayed map .
But i am not here for that - if those maps become overplayed - then i will make another argue about the maps which we play .

And still - I would like your rank and access of a Helper to be removed .
After all everyone can lead and say to the people '' Shut up "' , like you use to do a lot of times.
--- Post updated ---
And please - let's be clear .

I am not mad at you or anyone else . I am here to help , not to fight .
I only want to protect the server and the people in it - nothing else .
You can hate me , disrespect me or anything else , but please understand - i am not here for myself - i am here for the people .

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
Pica you are disrespectful you cant say "He is only leading ez maps for Wxyz or "shut up" "kids" for players or admins you are trying to nominate Frostdrake frozentemple and santa all day just all day and if they chose your "nominate" you are laughing this is not funny
i agree with viktor you are thinking about maps buts this is not about it you cant understand it

May 31, 2017
France
Hello,
I'm sorry to tell you this so late but for personal reasons, I did not have access to my computer.
I am admitted to colleges and I will resume classes. So I would have very little free time and I do not think I can continue to connect to the server. So I prefer to give my place to another person who I hope will be active and will help the server grow again.
I'm sorry to tell you this but I had no answer for my admission to the superior when I applied to become Helper.
I am glad to have discovered a great and friendly community that is yours.
I wish you a good continuation and can be see you again a day.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Thank you for the time which you spent on this server . We hope that we will see you again some day.

Good luck in the college and let's hope for the best :thumbsup: .

Jan 29, 2016
good luck in college hope to see you again on the server :) !

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
Nickname: Amo Ghost
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:72482041

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - I have played zombie escape since 5 years ago in Counter-strike source.

What do you think about the community?

I think the community is very organized and serious. Which is very good given that it is exactly what we need players. We need a community that we can trust. And you have proven that to us.

Why do you want to become a Helper ?

Why I want to be a helper is because it's a good first step before you start sending the request to become an admin. A helper gives you good experiences how to behave on the servers. And not just how to treat other people. I'm not going to say I'm an angel and pretend that I'm absolutely perfect. I have absolute shortcomings. But something I can confirm is that someone who needs help helps me without a doubt. I spread positive energy and I do anything for everyone to have fun when they play.
Then, of course, I'm very active at the server and do not tolerate bullying or pushing down each other.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ?

My favorite thing in life is the family and the boxing. Then, of course, beyond real life, I like to get Viktorski laughing so he loses his breath.

Hope you choose me as a helper!

Dear

Amo Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.