Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Before i start with the application , i must announce:
The helper applications are open from 29th of August to 1st of September .

Now with your application Amo :

You are active , i must agree and i know that you will probably do a lot .
But - i hope that when you become a helper you will manage to somehow control yourself .
Because there was few times when you were misleading and you got muted by the admins , which i apologise for , but something must have been done.

I do not have anything else to say so - Your application has been accepted :thumbsup: . Welcome to the crew .

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
Yes my friend like i told you Im not perfect and i do wrong things sometimes. But thank you for Giving me one chance. And you should not apologise because you did the right thing!

Aug 30, 2017
Turkey
Nickname:-=ESC=-Dege151
Steam_ID:STEAM_0:1:115430488

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - Answer 2 years and ı have 600 hours on zombie escape

What do you think about the community? - Answer community is very good and ı like your community so ı want help to them

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - Answer Because i want to help to server about

Other language users
kids
lead
mic spammers

i can do everything for server
(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Answer watching series and playing video games

Last edited:

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Well , i have seen you playing , but i don't remember seeing you to lead or anything , but maybe i can be in a mistake .
I apologise but you will need some time

Your application has been declined . Do not get down - you can try again in time

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
i never saw him lead either i did see him miss use mats

macadadaa

Super-Moderator
Jan 28, 2016
Deva, Hunedoara County, Romania
Added Amos Ghost to Helper rank.

P.S.: The applications wont be made on this topic anymore plase post a new topic in the Apply for Helper area.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.