1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Apply for HELPER access' started by Sky♤Nova, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Sky♤Nova

Member User
    145/153

Nickname: ๖ۣۜSky♆Nova
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:136525720

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - I joined this server in 2017

What do you think about the community? - Well i know almost every usual player and admin. For me this community is great.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - Im not ready to lead a map( i know the maps but idk why i cant lead them and im not speaking that much on mic) but i want to help players when they have a problem and mostly to mute the spammers. I give it a try and i hope i will be acccepted :D

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - To buy a dodge charger 1970 :)

PICHA IS GAY

2. VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
    23/26

HOT NEWS : Sky Nova is the new Senseirage?

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
    • List
  3. MiniBrink3n

Member VIP User
    30/51

+1 skynub

4. Jelster

15/26

+1 from me
    +1 for the giant PICHA IS GAY

Btw more seriously we need more helperu we are 3 helper, one more is good

5. Lucy Miku

Member VIP User
    25/26

from me no

• Drama Drama x 1
    • Like text Like text x 1
    • Oops Oops x 1
    • List
  6. minixo

Member User
    8/13

Use your mic, lead players. Guide when someone needs help or is new to the server. Completing 100 hours is not the only requirement for helper but dealing with situations.

• LMAO LMAO x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. CRuNCH

Server Admin Member VIP
    21/26

+1 if you get more active, we need some more admins.

8. MiniBrink3n

Member VIP User
    30/51

I just want to get this out to everyone who thinks being helper is all about leading but being helper is not all about leading everyone can lead it’s about helping the server proceed and getting better helping new people being active new ideas how to help the server and keep the server clean leading is not the most important thing it’s being mature taking responsibility and showing that you are willing to help the server proceed and get better so please stop using your bad argument you never lead because there are more important aspects to being an helper

And I understand using mic is important get to know the people but everyone can lead

• Love Love x 2
    • Like text Like text x 1
    • List
  9. minixo

Member User
    8/13

I haven't seen any of the qualities that you have mentioned above, being performed by him. Nayz and ryu helped a lot of people and used mic aswell.They are the guys who derserved to be promoted.Their performance is already included somewhere in the betterment of the server. I have to define everything on a serious perspective. I haven't seen anything courageous from his side that could benefit the server. I'm not here to create conflicts. I'm just explaining the reality. I don't have problem with anyone. Accepting or rejecting him is upto owner.

Also it's a request for voters that when you vote someone either positive or negative. You should explain with reasons because becoming helper or admin means you have responsibilities to control the server. Alot of people just give a friendly vote with their friendly/sarcastic comments, ignoring the abilities of the player. Stop considering everything as joke.

• Drama Drama x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oops Oops x 1
    • List
    #9 minixo, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  10. Sky♤Nova

Member User
    15/26

You know mini i never saw ryu or nayz helping people, that doesnt mean that they never helped people. If you dont see me helping people that doesnt mean that i never help them and about leading(you never lead serious like wxyz, you just say defend and thats it. I can do that on mic "defend here ,defend there" but i cant do it like wxyz...)
    --- Post updated ---
    Ask marius if you want hwo many suggestions and reports i discussed with him in private

11. MiniBrink3n

Member VIP User
    30/51

I have never said he had all the abilities I just said that the argument of not leading is not a good argument the thing is i mean this in general I did not mean to point any fingers at you minixo I’m a friendly man who want to make it clear because I have seen people in the past get negative votes because they can not lead and I just said that’s wrong because people are different good at different things like I’m good at being annoying and disturb people but I like to have fun not responsibility that’s why I don’t apply for helper because it does not sue a person like me and I don’t know if it fits sky nub but I just wanted to make clear that leading is not the only ability you should focus this much at

12. Sky♤Nova

Member User
    15/26

If this words came from viktor or another good admin or leader i would understand. But you dont know shit about leading. When someone needs help im always ready to help
    If you are blind when im trying to help a player thats not my problem:p

13. Anal's King

Server Admin Member
    20/26

I vote yes, you have been on this server for quite some time and it would be nice to see what you are capable of.
    And minixo, I partially agree with you but this is an application just for recruit admin (wich we don't have enough of), the bar isn't as high

• Love Love x 1
    • OK OK x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Your application has been accepted! Please read the rules

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.