Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feyz

User
Apr 27, 2019
Nickname: Feyz
Steam_ID:STEAM_0:0:457919670

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - Since 2017 i was playing on css server and i play almost 1 and a half year and i played half of a year playing csgo zombie escape

What do you think about the community? - It this community there's a lot of people who are matured enough i like those people who understand others and dont think only for themselves and also helping others will raise the community reputation and also all of the community are not carrying away i

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I want to help for those who needed and needed for the most for example exploiting bugs,disrespecting the staff,insulting other players and etc... i would like to help in this community which i can prove that i deserve to be helper i am not saying im perfect but try means you can do all you wish for and also the most important as staff of the server or community you don't have to abuse your power as a staff atleast you make your power as a staff in the right way and the right choice i've experienced being admin on cs-frag.com which css ze server community which i resigned since i start playing csgo i've been admin for half of a year. I want to add more for some reason staff also needs a head cool,no favoritism.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - I want to meet more people about of this community and help each other to help and raise this community and make this community powerful than the others i hope we've get along.

Last edited:

U_mad?

VIP
Mar 31, 2019
nice guy in sever and also active recently.but i don't know whether you have played for 100 hours

Mar 31, 2019
Nice! Think he will become a very good player on this server. Very active and learns fast. Gl! (っ͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)っ

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
NO! I don't remember you using your mic on the server.... I might be wrong , didn't pay close attention to you

Feb 14, 2019
Éire ❤️
+1 active and helpful on server, friendly player.

Status
Not open for further replies.