Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickname: ᴠᴀsᴇʟɪɴᴇ
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:457217780

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - I Started playing in +18 GUC in October 2018 But I was playing with a different name, I recently changed my name to ᴠᴀsᴇʟɪɴᴇ and you can check my info here

What do you think about the community? - community is what makes me come back to the server always. I have friends here ♥

Why do you want to become a Helper? - I like to be an active member in the server, There are many maps where I can lead

Thanks!

Mar 31, 2019
+1
Friendly player that leads maps others don't want to. I've seen him helping new players so I think he deserves a chance. Good luck, mate!

Magnerz

Server Admin
Super-Moderator
Mar 28, 2017
United Kingdom
If you are to become a helper, you will need to get yourself a clearer mic because the one you use is very hard to hear/ understand what you're saying.

Also you need to stop encouraging people playing music through the mic - that's a big no-no.

Other than them 2 issues, you should be a good helper.

If you are to become a helper, you will need to get yourself a clearer mic because the one you use is very hard to hear/ understand what you're saying.

Also you need to stop encouraging people playing music through the mic - that's a big no-no.

Other than them 2 issues, you should be a good helper.
Okay. Thanks for your advice. I will work on it ♥

Feb 14, 2019
Éire ❤️
+1 active helpful player, I've seen he can lead when no one knows the map, it would be good to give him a chance.

Jul 9, 2019
+1 Chill, active, not so good of a mic tho, if you can get a better more clear mic..... That'll be perfecto

Status
Not open for further replies.