- Nickname: Блять Дима / СукаБлять
- Steam_ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342403069/
- Age: 21
- Country Austria
- For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? A long time, 2600 Hours in CSGO & 90% of the time in GUC (https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/gucze.game.nfoservers.com:27015/top_players/
- Do you know how to administrate and lead a server:
- In all the time i played ZE i gain alot experience about thons of maps so if there aint anyone there willing to lead i can do it. Mostly id like the helper-rank to mute mic spamming kis.
I know that even myself goes crazy sometimes and i get pissed off.. but to explain this, when we are playing any map and reaching a score of 0 - 8 or even more, up to 0 - 14
Whats the point of playing? It DOES NOT make fun to play the same stage in the same map over and over and over again... my opinion this is ridiculous.
If i see a map reaching score of 0 - 8 or more im the first to say, admin can you please change the map there is no point of keep playing this!! Im not a fan of forcertv, but if you have the ability to start a vote because you clearly can see there is no progress in the map (team is to bad) and its not going to change, why dont you make a vote? This should really be re-think by all the admins....
See it this way, if the people really want to keep playing the map they will vote to not change it. simple as that. a vote doesnt hurt.
- Show all