Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2019
USSR

I know that even myself goes crazy sometimes and i get pissed off.. but to explain this, when we are playing any map and reaching a score of 0 - 8 or even more, up to 0 - 14
Whats the point of playing? It DOES NOT make fun to play the same stage in the same map over and over and over again... my opinion this is ridiculous.
If i see a map reaching score of 0 - 8 or more im the first to say, admin can you please change the map there is no point of keep playing this!! Im not a fan of forcertv, but if you have the ability to start a vote because you clearly can see there is no progress in the map (team is to bad) and its not going to change, why dont you make a vote? This should really be re-think by all the admins....
See it this way, if the people really want to keep playing the map they will vote to not change it. simple as that. a vote doesnt hurt.

Feb 14, 2019
Éire ❤️
+1 It'll be interesting to see what giving power to an Austrian would do again.

Ambitious

User
Jan 11, 2019
Germany
+1
he is an very active player and we need some new fresh helper which are active,
everyone knows how dima sometimes can be but i must say that he tries to lead maps when no one else does and i would say give it a try

Lerrdy

User
Nov 4, 2019
+1 He´s been behaving properly ever since he applied. Somewhat leads maps and is very active.

Status
Not open for further replies.