Denied Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2019
Portugal
Nickname: Connor
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:512672372

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?
I think im playing Zombie Escape 1 year

Do you know how to administrate and lead a server?
I'm helper

Why do you think that you are the one we need?
I am very active now (playing almost every day if I can)

Nov 1, 2019
I think you could be a helper but you need to do a few things... first say if you know how to administrate the server you didnt said it in apply second help people and others who need it.And do the apply how apply for helper should look that how to administrate is in admin applies.

Nov 1, 2019
No you are not.You are helper when someone who has the files of server tell you that you have been accepted.

Dark Emissary Acc Closed

Account Closed
User
Apr 26, 2019
For now, you are neither an admin or a helper, because first you have to go through the appropriate procedure.

1. First you write an application to become a helper (on the forum)

2. You are waiting for people's reactions can be positive or negative

3. The server owner must finally accept you based on the opinions of other players written in the forum

4. If the owner accepts you as a helper, then you can get a promotion in the form of an administrator position. But you must write an application to become an admin. If you do not become a helper because the owner does not agree to this, you still need to play a bit as a regular player and gain experience

5. If you are accepted as a helper, you follow the next steps of the administrative procedure

6. Then you write the admin application (on the forum)

7. Again, you're waiting for people's responses to be positive or negative

8. Again, the server owner must finally accept you based on the opinions of other players written in the forum

9. If the owner accepts you as a admin you are admin. If he doesn't accept you, you still have to play as a helper and collect some more experience and write the application for admin again

10. And only then will you become an admin

11. At this point this procedure is ended and you are admin

12. I wish you good luck

If you do not follow the procedure unfortunately but the owner may not accept you.

Currently, the owner is Magnerz.

Only he decides whether to accept someone.

:emoji_slight_smile:Forgive me for my bad English but I do my best to improve it:emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:

Dark Emissary Acc Closed

Account Closed
User
Apr 26, 2019
Always on the forum in the application section

https://gamersunitedclan.com/forums/apply-to-become-a-helper-or-admin.16/

(Here you have a link to both sections):emoji_point_up:

However, in your situation it is not necessary anymore because you have open both application forms for the admin(https://gamersunitedclan.com/threads/admin-application.2554/) and the helper(https://gamersunitedclan.com/threads/helper-application.2555/).

:emoji_thinking:To be honest, this is quite an interesting situation:emoji_thinking:
:emoji_thinking:I'm really curious what Magnerz will do in this situation:emoji_thinking:
:emoji_thinking:Because your situation is unique but don't worry it should be fine:emoji_thinking:

Last edited:

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
-/+ support
- Not a lot of hours on the server
- never seen him lead any maps

-/+ May be hard for him to communicate using the English language
+ Nice and friendly person

+ Seems mature
+ Want to help out

Magnerz

Staff member
Owner
Mar 28, 2017
United Kingdom
Unfortunately for now your application has been rejected. Try and improve on points given above and you can apply later.

Status
Not open for further replies.