>> Helper Application <<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixxy

User
Dec 28, 2019
Nickname: Dixxy
Steam_ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198956349805/

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - Im playing zombie escape for 1year or more :)

What do you think about the community? - The community is good, but i want better community :)

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I want to be a helper because I want to help people with problems and mutate or ban people who violate server rules.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - I'm not sick and that's enough for me.

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
ZE Admin
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
+/- Support
Not that well known within the community
Doesn't seem to have any past experience with sourcemod (needs to be trained if accepted)
Haven't seen you lead any maps

Only have around 104 hours on the server, 4 hours more than the requirement.
1579024165885.png

Only 13 years old
Seems to only know basic English, may be hard for him to communicate.

Have no past mutes/bans
Wants to help out
Active on the server (have a 100% activity on GameME)
friendly and a nice guy <3

You said you want to make the community better, can you please elaborate on how you would do this?
Do you have a microphone?

Last edited:

Delta Yemeng

ZE Helper
Mar 23, 2019
Estonia
I disagree with applying because It's too early. We want to take a closer look at you. Also, I`m not fully confident about your age. I have an experience when children got staff access and it turned out in a very bad scenario. My recommendation for the project owner is to cancel this application.

Apr 26, 2019
I totally agree with Delta Yemeng

No offense but unfortunately it's too early for you.

I think that the most important as a helper is to have some experience that you acquire while spending time on the server (playing on GUC).

In addition, I think you should play a little bit more as a normal player and then think about becoming a helper in the future.

But that's just my personal opinion nothing more.

Magnerz

Staff member
Owner
Mar 28, 2017
United Kingdom
Sorry you wont be accepted as a helper.

Please play more and make a name for yourself by helping others and try again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.