Helper application

COMZET

User
Feb 3, 2020
NAME COMZET
STEAM https://steamcommunity.com/id/adytheo27/

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? -for Some years , .before i got banned(not on the server,i mean vac) on my main account .I made this account and i play daily 1 or 2 hours on the server

What do you think about the community? - on the server its Kinda noisy but cool people are always in the match,Always good players in the server.I like ur comunity a lot cuz u guys are always funny and cool

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - i want helper to help the server ,like muting people who put music,or scream and help people with maps(telling them where to go)

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - Playing ZE on GUC

Last edited:

MaTy

ZE Helper
Nov 1, 2019
-support
I think you are really new on the server you dont know alot of things etc.
i've seen you on the server max 2 times and i haven't seen you helping anyone.

but you seem like a nice guy so maybe play a little bit learn and there is nothing why you could not be a helper in future.

♡ Kit【ツ】Cat ♡

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
User
May 19, 2019
-support

but you seem like a nice guy so maybe play a little bit learn and there is nothing why you could not be a helper in future.

I agree with you Maty, but +/- support from me.
He sometimes speaks into the microphone and tells people what they have to do.
But in my opinion, it’s better to wait a few days, read the rules, and then create a new helper application.

Feb 3, 2020
Im not new to the server ,i was playing a lot last year even made some ytbs vids of completing some maps https://youtu.be/ftEYKyAHDLI
-support

ilyasq

ZE Helper
Sep 27, 2019
No offense but unfortunately it's too early for you COMZET. you are playing on the server i think just 1 or 2 week . you need more time and the same time experience.

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
ZE Admin
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Hello COMZET , To start off I just want to thank you for applying for staff. Recently I haven't been that active on the server due to school-related stuff. However, I still want to give you my input on the application.

Firstly I noticed that you changed the format slightly from steam_ID to steam. This is something small but it just makes me distrust you a bit. What you could have done instead is to ask how to get your steamID. Your steamID is STEAM_0:0:514284467 btw

Secondly, you said in the application that you have been vac-banned on steam, can you please explain in more detail how this happened, as I’m cursed to know. In addition, your English might be a problem when talking to players through chat.

Thirdly you seem a bit immature, for example by saying "I am a Niger" on your steam profile, I don't think we want that representing us. Also, the fact that you are 14 years old might be a bit problematic

Fourthly your playtime on the server at least according to GameME is 22 hours playtime, therefore your application can’t get accepted as the minimum required hours are 100 hours.

As a conclusion, I’m giving you a -support for now. Please get more hours on the server and try and help the players where you can. for example by telling them how to do certain commands like muting the music or how to mute the gun sounds. Good luck.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
Hello COMZET , To start off I just want to thank you for applying for staff. Recently I haven't been that active on the server due to school-related stuff. However, I still want to give you my input on the application.

Firstly I noticed that you changed the format slightly from steam_ID to steam. This is something small but it just makes me distrust you a bit. What you could have done instead is to ask how to get your steamID. Your steamID is STEAM_0:0:514284467 btw

Secondly, you said in the application that you have been vac-banned on steam, can you please explain in more detail how this happened, as I’m cursed to know. In addition, your English might be a problem when talking to players through chat.

Thirdly you seem a bit immature, for example by saying "I am a Niger" on your steam profile, I don't think we want that representing us. Also, the fact that you are 14 years old might be a bit problematic

Fourthly your playtime on the server at least according to GameME is 22 hours playtime, therefore your application can’t get accepted as the minimum required hours are 100 hours.

As a conclusion, I’m giving you a -support for now. Please get more hours on the server and try and help the players where you can. for example by telling them how to do certain commands like muting the music or how to mute the gun sounds. Good luck.
thx for replying to my application and telling me what to do to get better.I got vac ban 1 year ago on another account,I was playing kinda a lot on that acc.I once wanted to try cheats in csgo,i was stupid(downloaded cheats on that account and played some matches with them and then I got vac ban).Btw sorry for saying that on my profile(the i am a ngger).Here is a link of my other account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198829102960