Hugando Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2018
Spain
For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?

7 months since today

What do you think about the community?

That has a lot of skill level, the server shows a lot of respect and is easy to adapt, the best way to enjoy it.

Why do you want to become a Helper?

When there is no helper connected it is difficult to get a beacon, and much more to lead, people spamming the mic, talking over the leader. That's why I want helper, besides I'm quite active on the server.

Your favorite thing in this life?
Door hug (o)

iXi

Mar 27, 2019
+1 buy mic and stop spamming 69 credits to me

Feb 14, 2019
Éire ❤️
+1 but stop climbing the !place ranks I need to catch up

Last edited:

Bigmobanana

Server Admin
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
I know this is not the place too say it but any rollies reminded me, i wanne suggest a rank reset because when i joined the server i use too grind my ass of to be on top. I know that now its pretty impossible the be in top 10 if you havent play in the server for years. Am sure that if you reset the rank everyone is gonne grind again. I know i will. Also players will start playing at night again because of it. I will for sure.

like i said i know this is not the place too say it, its just a suggestion.

Mar 23, 2019
Estonia
+1 HuGo! You have a great future as a helper. With that, you can become a good example for other helpers. Be brave and decisive, because only with that you can win and remember that only winners write history. You will not be defeated by zombies, not by what people say about you. You will be defeated by what you say about you. Eliminate all your fears. Good luck, Hugo. Show us what you can and from what are you made of. Overall, remember that Satan will be with you, always. He will bring you luck and power.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.