I'm away for a while

May 31, 2017
Germany
my dear players,

I will not be on the server for a while. You have been able to destroy me broken. That's why I'm going to take a big break. Today I was at my limits and even cried because we have so many people who are Toxic. Can not hear the leader, etc. Always only on the glories screaming and that we should skip any no matter what card. I have done everything to get a normal atmosphere. But I failed.
Many people are also grown in my heart and for that I thank you.
I also thank the great time we had. Then the fabulous time where we all laughed.

Best regards, your Lucy

Jelster

Typical Italian Gangstar
Jun 21, 2017
Italy
I understand how you feel, I take a break for the same reason, man i already miss you, no homo xD you are a nice guy, hope to see you again one day, non è un addio è solo un arrivederci

Last edited:

its_wxyz

Server Admin
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
well i can say i saw a server that when i go there i mute fucking alot of ppl, even they have 2 leader at same time intrupting each other : ))))) wtf...

and yes we have some toxic players, from today i just mute + gag them when they are on rage mode, i dont care if they stay on server or leave.

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
free 2 play experience meta people said that from day 1 it was gonna ruin the server

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Well i really can't blame you for that because it happens again as i was trying to lead wanderers_v4 and there was more than 10 players spreading autism in the mic but somehow we managed to beat level 4 with all of this going on but not level 5 but all thanks to "voice_enable 0" command, take a break and come back again don't leave us as we already miss you.