Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicahaderi

Carry Poppins
User
Jul 19, 2020
Albania
First name :Jessica
Your In-game username: Jessica (Jessica Haderi)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:168458261
Discord Name ID: jessicahaderi#8319
Location/Timezone: Albania/GMT+1/CET (Central European Time)
How long you've been playing on our server: Since July 10th and I love it i swear to God ^_^
Write a brief background about yourself so we can get to know you better: I play Counter-Strike games for about 10 years or more, I am a streamer, I love to watch anime LOL :p , I dont have a job im a student so CSGO is my life :p , Im a nice person, im friendly, im talkative (i swear if i start talking you would beg me to stop) :p ...i can do a lot of jokes :p ,man im a positive person idk :p ^_^
Why do you want to become a member: I want to be a member because i loved the server and the people here playing and the commentary it has and the people are very friendly and helpful. I can help other people who join to lead them and guide them what to do, i can help a lot in the server if needed and most of all im Struggling so hard for that Anime skin i been talking since the first day here XDDDD
Are you a member of the discord and steam group: Yes sir, Im a member of both groups, had some strugge on accepting the invite at first cuz discord servers suck sometimes but im a member now ^_^ <3
Can you donate? hell yeah i can, but i will do it after i finish my exams cuz im studying right now...i mean...in about less than 1 month i will buy the VIP-DIAMOND (50$ or 100$ well see idk)
A little joke?? - What is orange and sounds like a Parrot? :p ...........A carrot XDDDDDDDD :p LOL :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Hello, can you please link me your steam profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.