LOTTO WIN NO CREDITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

prian78

VIP
May 31, 2018
London
I won the lotto and i did not receive my credits many players were online and saw this.. pls fix this...
--- Post updated ---
I won the lotto and i did not receive my credits many players were online and saw this.. pls fix this...
can someone check if i won like cant the admins see if i won... it was waround 53k or so i got proof the lotto restarted but didnt manage to screenshot when i won didnt realise it was a issue till i checked my credits

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
--- Post updated ---

can someone check if i won like cant the admins see if i won... it was waround 53k or so i got proof the lotto restarted but didnt manage to screenshot when i won didnt realise it was a issue till i checked my credits
wrong section.... plus do you have proof that you won the lottery and received the credits? plus you need witnesses...

W

{} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Marius will be online soon i hope and he will check it for you/ give... what is your nickname in game?

prian78

VIP
May 31, 2018
London
Marius will be online soon i hope and he will check it for you/ give... what is your nickname in game?
Hi my name is patelprian
--- Post updated ---
wrong section.... plus do you have proof that you won the lottery and received the credits? plus you need witnesses...
cant the admins checked who won, also only proof i got is the lotto restarted back to 250 credits

Status
Not open for further replies.