LOTTO WIN NO CREDITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2018
London
I won the lotto and i did not receive my credits many players were online and saw this.. pls fix this...
--- Post updated ---
I won the lotto and i did not receive my credits many players were online and saw this.. pls fix this...
can someone check if i won like cant the admins see if i won... it was waround 53k or so i got proof the lotto restarted but didnt manage to screenshot when i won didnt realise it was a issue till i checked my credits

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
--- Post updated ---

can someone check if i won like cant the admins see if i won... it was waround 53k or so i got proof the lotto restarted but didnt manage to screenshot when i won didnt realise it was a issue till i checked my credits
wrong section.... plus do you have proof that you won the lottery and received the credits? plus you need witnesses...

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Marius will be online soon i hope and he will check it for you/ give... what is your nickname in game?

May 31, 2018
London
Marius will be online soon i hope and he will check it for you/ give... what is your nickname in game?
Hi my name is patelprian
--- Post updated ---
wrong section.... plus do you have proof that you won the lottery and received the credits? plus you need witnesses...
cant the admins checked who won, also only proof i got is the lotto restarted back to 250 credits

Status
Not open for further replies.