1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

make report of carrie lam

Discussion in 'PLAYER REPORTS' started by lordfilipe69, Nov 30, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. lordfilipe69

lordfilipe69 The Masterpiece
    Member User
    65/77

yes i already made this thread but nobody had solution..... i discussed with shiro about 2 players but i haven't gotten any response about the player Carrie Lam..... i didn't gag him because i was still not used to work with commands but now i'm learning faster....
    name: Carrie Lam 777
    reason: saying that server has retards
    steam id: STEAM_0:1:107542118

Attached Files:

2. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

Unless this is a spam, im not entirely certain whether this requires a punishment. Even I myself can get carried away and yell "Idiots!" on the mic when i get frustrated (especially when leading). On the other hand if he spams this to demoralize people or to create a bad atmosphere in the server, normal server rules for spamming and disrespect should apply.

Then again, I'm a fellow helper and not an admin so this is not a decision or anything, but merely my opinion.

3. Butle

Member User
    13/26

Why don't we all just report everyone that breathes? :FailFish

4. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

I agree with Vesso .

If he was spamming that - he can be easily gagged for it .

However - if he shared that message , because he was angry at the people - then it's clearly a normal talk for him to say such a thing . I can already imagine how the situation was .

Basically , the guy got angry , because he was defending alone and died alone and nobody was there to help him . By that - he gets angry and screams about it in the chat by his way of talking . I have seen people to do that mistake all the time . They curse or disrespect the server , because of some people and that's it . People like him do not make difference between server and players in THE SERVER .

Lord - You could have warned that guy to not disrespect that server and just to blame the other players and that's it .
    When you have the same situation , just calm down the player - Almost 70% of the players are like that . When they get angry , they talk / write things like that because of other people . That's why we are here - to keep things under control .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

ok vik. at the moment i didn't warn him since i only saw that message and i thought he did it when i didn't see it..... plus there's no need to punish him.... i haven't seen him on the server..... just wanted to make sure that there are people like this on the server

6. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

When a person tells something like that - you have to warn them . Just because you have not seen him does not mean that he can be a nice guy. Just promise me to warn them next time and if they continue - gag or mute for them :) .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

will do sir :)