Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Maps which can be added in the nomination list in our main server:

ze_Shroomforest_v4_5_E3 ( Part 1 )
ze_POTC_IV_p3

And for the test server , we need to test this versions of the map called :

ze_tyranny_v3_CSGO - If the map is working and if it won't crash the main server , the map can be moved from the test server to the main one.
ZE_PHANTASY_ESCAPE_P3 - If the map is working and if it won't crash the main server , the map can be moved from the test server to the main one.
ZE_MINECRAFT_ADVENTURE_V1_3B

Maps , which can be removed from the server or only from the nomination list :

ze_a_e_s_t_h_e_t_i_c_v1_1
- The map is big and long . It's not the time for us to beat . In the feature - maybe we might have the chance to beat it.

ze_Chronus -The map is short and we already beated it + people don't play it that much .

ze_opti_variety_missions - short and with less objectives . It's more of a defensive map for 2 or 3 minutes .

ze_space_flight - short map and people get lost easily while they try to win.

ze_zombieland_escape - The map is literally 4 minutes long and not so entertaining .

ze_pitchblack - Since people don't play that map so often , we can remove it from the nomination list or from the server itself .

ze_great_crate_escape_v6 - Short map , some people can't download the map properly and the map itself has a lot of errors . This map can also cause some serious problem for the server , since some people can't connect to our server when this map is played .

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Last edited:
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
map list has been updated, your maps viktor have problems, also the ones you have suggested are removed
ze_chaos_v3
ze_FORiUS_just_RUN_p2
ze_LuigisMansion_p3
ze_necromanteion_v2_5
ze_Pipeline_escape_v2_1
ze_Pokemon_Rivals_v1_7
ze_secret_grimoires_b5
ze_square_r
ze_underground_station_b1_04

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Add my map Marius , i just looked at my steam profile and no changes have been made to my workshop stuff......

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Easier version of my map + more invisible walls ( on lvl 1) so people wont go and spam rtv after 30 seconds cuz they cant figure out where to go..... ( no more updates until level 3 will come out or i will change some major stuff)

Last edited: