Map suggestions

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
ze_chroma_v0_4_csgo3

I played this map yesterday for the first time and i really liked it. We got only once to the boss and the boss raped us in 1 minute the whole team was gone except 1 (xoe player) and I saw the boss and it's really hard. Also got nice items and defence holds. Probally to hard for guc but let's do it.

Attachments

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
ze_chroma_v0_4_csgo3

I played this map yesterday for the first time and i really liked it. We got only once to the boss and the boss raped us in 1 minute the whole team was gone except 1 (xoe player) and I saw the boss and it's really hard. Also got nice items and defence holds. Probally to hard for guc but let's do it.
I played this map too and it was REALLY CONFUSING...
From the spawn I didn't know where to go.... and not so much map messages made it even more confusing.... maybe this map uses particles and that's why i didn't know they way ( not sure ) , but concept is nice

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
I played this map too and it was REALLY CONFUSING...
From the spawn I didn't know where to go.... and not so much map messages made it even more confusing.... maybe this map uses particles and that's why i didn't know they way ( not sure ) , but concept is nice
Its good that its finally ported to csgo.
The map is epic and hard.
There are particles, but its really confusing if you dont know it.
Hope this port is good so we can enjoy it tonight maybe.

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
Well i just trained with demon and it's an amazing map. You have to trigger and the trigger is a particle, that's why you didn't know what to do. ik the whole map and i'm ready to lead the map

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
serpentis got update : gomaps.93x.net/fastdlze/maps/ze_serpentis_temple_csgo2.bsp.bz2

sam got update : gomaps.93x.net/fastdlze/maps/ze_S_A_M_v1_3.bsp.bz2

fat house got update : gomaps.93x.net/fastdlze/maps/ze_Fat_house_escape_v1_0_6_c.bsp.bz2

misaka got update : https://gamebanana.com/maps/200662

Last edited: