MAP'S ABOUT TO END?

jessicahaderi

Carry Poppins
User
Jul 19, 2020
Albania
I just checked that we have beaten almost 95% of the maps and got curious to ask: What will happen after we finish beating All The Maps?

Will New Maps be Added or (are being) Created?

PS: You can discuss everything about the Main Title here or Give New Ideas what should we do next!

ADMIN/MODS ONLY: If this post is inappropriate for the forum you can delete it! ^_^

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
We add new maps once they are released

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
This is what will happen IF we beat all maps.

1. Jerry dies irl
2. Server closes forever
3. Dash omen returns too guc for skyrim but can't play because see 2.
4. monsieur viande get unbanned
5. RBC will become the first team to start a pummel party esport organizations
6. Grumpi gets brain.
7. Sps wil talk.
8. Roger wil marry any girl that talks.
9. Nolifer wil go back to his swamp
10. Pissi wil drink even more.
11. Mrbam wil grow a beard.
12. Zuby wil finaly speak normal
13. Sushi gets mic
14. Tilgep wil go to gfl to become mod.
15. Dimitry will no longer scream

Thats not all but i hope i helped out with you question.

Last edited:

jessicahaderi

Carry Poppins
User
Jul 19, 2020
Albania
This is what will happen IF we beat all maps.

1. Jerry dies irl
2. Server closes forever
3. Dash omen returns too guc for skyrim but can't play because see 2.
Nahh Jerry not gonna die we love him and we cant find someone better to lead in my opinion...Like srsly, i find him very good at the game and he knows what he is doing...idk i just like him :D ...And nope also...the server not gonna close..ofc it has some up and downs like every clan and server out there but if we put just a small effort into it it will shine again and i know exactly what to do to make it good again we just need a little but of time but surely the server not gonna close in my watch i swear i will do whatever it takes to fix it ❤️❤️❤️ Ummmm about the 3rd point i have no idea what to say cuz idk who that guy is but abt the skyrim thingy i owuld love to play it on CSGO ❤️❤️

jessicahaderi

Carry Poppins
User
Jul 19, 2020
Albania
Refresh your page. Btw i love all of those guys am not being toxic
Oh i see :p well the points u made are kinda funny ngl XDDD but if we just become a little more friendly, quiet and organisative i promise we will glow up again ...for now its just that not everyone of us have the time to play and for the guys who lead, other people are being toxic to them by chat or voice so they dont have any other opportunity rather than screaming or being mad...belive me i would do that myself if someone dont listen...and for the banned ppl i cant talk cuz i havent been here but i think they deserved it if someone gets a BAN its a big deal so...yeah...But they told me they gonna add much more maps after we finish these so were cool... ❤️ I really like the community here thats why i wanna help but u guys needto put just a small effort into it ...

jessicahaderi

Carry Poppins
User
Jul 19, 2020
Albania
Refresh your page. Btw i love all of those guys am not being toxic
And abt Roger XDDD i still have no idea who the guy is but seems kinda interesting and fun to play with ..he been there sometimes and LOL everything got funnier and people were laughin n stuff...it was beautiful n funny hehe ❤️❤️ Those are the people we need u know...who make jokes and stuff

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
Ye if you want a real anwers from me here i go.

If we beat all maps we become one of the lill servers that actualy beat all the map.
And sure we can add maps and try too beat them also. But i think its more about reputation in comperision too other server.

Also if we beat all maps we can start doing more fun event like gfl is doing like beat every map in 1 go without losing a single round. Idk it just a idea.

But on a real note. It gonne be hard too beat the maps that are left. Especialy because of the recent change in the server involving the knockback and weapon balancing.
But am sure in time the server wil become better sinds we have a great moderator whos spends a lot of time in the server and actualy listens to the community