Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate

User
May 30, 2019
  • Nickname : Fate
  • Steam_ID :STEAM_0:1:126037115
  • How long you've been playing on our server : Been playing there for over an year with a few breaks on and off.
  • Are you interested in helping to develop the community: Yes! ,i'd love to :D.
  • Do you have knowledge in sourcepawn/sourcemod/photoshop/mapping/developing or manage forums? : Sorry no, never actually got the chance to.
  • Are you planning to apply for a moderator/super-moderator position on this forum?: I'm not currently associated with any other ze community's moderation as of now ,so if the GUC admin team finds me interesting or worthy in the near future , i might apply for such position on the forum.
  • Why do you want to become a member :So far of my time here at GUC i've grown to like the server and would certainly plan to participate more on both the server and the forum.Plus a nice Member tag actually seperates me from the regular/non-regular players that join in and i look more of a serious player on the server.
  • And a little joke (optional): Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.