1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Membership Application

Discussion in 'Apply for MEMBER' started by LewdDoge, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. LewdDoge

Member User
    145/153

• Nickname: LewdDoge
    • Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424
    • How long you've been playing on our server: I believe I first joined this server months ago, after switching from CSS to CS:GO and seeking a new Zombie Escape server. I haven't really been playing on it a lot until two weeks ago though, this is when I have started to play on it everyday.
    • Are you interested in helping to develop the community: Of course, if I get the opportunity.
    • Do you have knowledge in sourcepawn/sourcemod/photoshop/mapping/developing or manage forums?: I do have some knowledge on managing applications on forums, but that's about it.
    • Are you planning to apply for a moderator/super-moderator position on this forum?: I don't believe I will, but you never know.
    • Why do you want to become a member: For a simple reason: I'm deeply enjoying this server these past few weeks, and I really want to become a part of it. I may also donate soon when I get the chance.
    • And a little joke (optional): How did Hitler's wife died? She picked the wrong shower.

2. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

Your application has been accepted .
    Thank you for applying :) .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Your access is ready!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.