1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Membership Application

Discussion in 'Apply for MEMBER' started by Vuki, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Vuki

Member User
    145/153

Nickname: Vuki. Steam_ID:STEAM_0:0:193071003
    How long you've been playing on our server: I have been playing on your server for like 3 weeks.
    Are you interested in helping to develop the community: Yes, I want to help.
    Do you have knowledge in sourcepawn/sourcemod/photoshop/mapping/developing or manage forums?: No.
    Are you planning to apply for a moderator/super-moderator position on this forum?: Maybe.
    Why do you want to become a member: I want to become a member because I really enjoy this server and the community.
    And a little joke (optional): I got called pretty yesterday and it felt good! Actually, the full sentence was "You're pretty annoying." but I'm choosing to focus on the positive.

#1 Vuki, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. TPL

TPL
    Member VIP User
    28/51

Someone should reply to you shortly, meanwhile if you have any questions or need help with something just send a message.

Srecno!

3. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Your application has been accepted!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.