Aug 14, 2018
Ireland
Nickname:
Wure

Steam_ID:
STEAM_0:1:104537030

Ireland

How long you've been playing on our server:
I use to play the server Zombie Escape several years ago, quit, and am now back and have been actively playing for the last several weeks.

Are you interested in helping to develop the community:
If there is a way I can help the server improve I am more than willing to contribute. It is my hope to see the server excel.

Do you have knowledge in sourcepawn/sourcemod/photoshop/mapping/developing or manage forums:
I study computer science at university, so I am familiar with developing with respect to programming. I have been a mod and admin, volunteering to help organize, moderate and manage other servers and groups in a diverse spectrum of games.

Are you planning to apply for a moderator/super-moderator position on this forum:
I would be more than willing to help the server in whatever way I could. I am interested in seeing the community prosper, as I am very fond of how warm, welcoming, friendly and diversified the members of the community are.

Why do you want to become a member:
As I have spent a lot of time playing Zombie Escape and getting to know the other people who play, I enjoy this community and want to continue to be apart of it.

And a little joke (optional):
A math student, a PhD student and a math professor are all on a train going through the countryside.
The math student sees a cow in the field and says "All the cows here are brown!", then the PhD student says "no, at least one cow here is brown", to which the math professor says "no, at least one half of the cow is brown". ggnoreimnotfunnykthxbye

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Your application has been accepted .

Thank you for applying and welcome to the community :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.